CTG #2 Fantasy Football 2016-17 League

got it. i'm going to give Gabe and rufus until Friday, 8/26 to respond. if i get nothing from them confirming they are back this year, i will be filling their spots on Saturday afternoon with Troutman and AtlHawks.

reminder - draft is Monday, 8/29 and 8PM EST

LS will be up soon

You can give my spots up. If someone backs out last minute i can join.

atlhawks has been invited to replace rufus.

LS setup and invites sent

anybody around and want to do draft order?

Last edited:
not sure, i was goin just do the randomize order now on Yahoo. let's see...

well i hope AtlHawks comes back to confirm and joins the Yahoo league, they got 1st pick when they replace rufus. lol

if in the next couple days they don't show up or they haven't taken over rufus's team on Yahoo, will have to scramble with ProV1Colt or GWarner.... i hope that doesn't happen

Round 1 [TABLE="class: Table Table-interactive Table-px-med Fz-xxs"]
<thead>[TR]
[TH="class: Fw-b, colspan: 3"][/TH]
[/TR]
</thead><tbody>[TR]
[TD="class: first"]1.[/TD]
[TD="class: player"] [/TD]
[TD="class: last Px-sm"]Rufus 1966[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: first"]2.[/TD]
[TD="class: last Px-sm"]the real deal[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: first"]3.[/TD]
[TD="class: last Px-sm"]koroooooooooooo[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: first"]4.[/TD]
[TD="class: last Px-sm"]takeit[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: first"]5.[/TD]
[TD="class: last Px-sm"]Bag Of Dicks[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: first"]6.[/TD]
[TD="class: last Px-sm"]renew[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: first"]7.[/TD]
[TD="class: last Px-sm"]Meowingtons[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: first"]8.[/TD]
[TD="class: last Px-sm"]T-Squared[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: first"]9.[/TD]
[TD="class: last Px-sm"]FL Fighting ...[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: first"]10.[/TD]
[TD="class: last Px-sm"]THE TRUTH[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: first"]11.[/TD]
[TD="class: last Px-sm"]Ivy[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: first"]12.[/TD]
[TD="class: last Px-sm"]Trout's Trol...[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

Special rules for what? The draft? Not that I can think of...

I posted the scoring in this thread if that's what you mean

lol second best grade for takeit who was on autopick the whole time... ohhh boy

you guys shouldn't have let dion lewis be drafted. besides that, my team is decent and probably better than i would have done (even thought I wanted zeke soon bad). hahaha

and no way is david johnson better than gurley or zeke.

the link is on the message board. wanted to keep it private. msg me if you really can't find it.

still need 3 more payments... come on guys lets close this out so i dont have to keep checking

The waiver rules need to be fixed, Thursday night players should go on waivers when the game starts, you should not be able to pick folks up after they have played as free agents. Nothing against take but that's not how waivers work.

View attachment 41412

Not sure what the default yahoo setting is but will look into if thats something I can change.

current settings:

Waiver Time: [TABLE="class: Table"]
<tbody>[TR="class: row1"]
[TD="class: typeStandard, align: left"][/TD]
[TD="class: typeStandard, width: 410, align: left"] 2 days [/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: row2"]
[TD="class: typeStandard, width: 120, align: left"]Waiver Type:[/TD]
[TD="class: typeStandard, width: 410, align: left"] Continual rolling list [/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: row1"]
[TD="class: typeStandard, width: 120, align: left"]Weekly Waivers[/TD]
[TD="class: typeStandard, width: 410, align: left"] Sunday - Tuesday[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

here are the options:

Use these settings to give everyone in the league a fair chance at picking up players. Sunday - Tuesday means all unowned players will be placed on waivers at 10:00am PT each Sunday with the claim period ending at 11:59pm PT on Tuesday. First game of the week - Tuesday means all unowned players will be placed on waivers at the start of the first game for that week with the claim period ending at 11:59pm PT on Tuesday. Game Time means all unowned players will be placed on waivers at the scheduled start time of their game. In Game Time Waivers, players on a bye week will be placed on waivers Monday night at 5:30pm pacific time. Continuous means that all unowned players are on waivers at all times. Waiver claims are processed on fixed days of the week as defined by the commissioner. When a player is dropped, he must remain on waivers for a set number of days before he can be claimed; that number of days is indicated by the Waiver Time setting.

Note that while changing your waiver rule or continuous waiver clear days during the season are allowed, changing either setting can lead to confusing or unexpected behavior. In particular, if your league has any outstanding waiver claims on players, or has players on waivers due to being dropped or newly added to the game, when you transition between modes or change clear days, players may not clear waivers when you might predict or expect.

i suppose GameTime is the option that makes the most sense.

don't know how we want to handle it... leave as is and change next year? change now? been this way for year i guess, nobody really noticed.

I think it should be changed ASAP.

Now that we know that people can still be picked up as FA after their Thursday game occurs, someone is sure to take advantage of this flaw. If Brandon Marshalls injury was actually serious then Enunwa's value was be significantly higher. You don't want some stud RB to go down on a Thursday and their handcuff get picked up without going through the waiver system. Thursday games shouldnt be an exception to waivers.

I dropped the guy and he will be available from waivers the 21st.

Probably a good time to change the settings.

Definitely Game Time and should be done immediately if it hasn't already been done. Kinda shocked if that's Yahoo's default setting.

we've had the same settings since at least 2010 when Marlo was commish.

i made the update to GameTime.

thanks for understanding take.

No worries - I wasn't trying to be shady and I should have thought about it when I was able to pick him up that something was off.

PMs sent yesterday to the 3 who still need to pay....

Payment Deadline: 3 Days, 11 Hours, 41 Minutes and 10 Seconds

Payment Deadline: 2 Days, 3 Hours, 31 Minutes and 18 Seconds

All payments due by 11:59 PM CST on Wednesday, September 21, 2016

welp we have 2 deadbeats this year who did not pay. both even made roster moves yesterday. very disappointing. you will not be invited back next year.

PMs were sent on CTG.
Yahoo league page has a League Dues reminder when they login.
Multiple invites were sent through LeagueSafe.

non responses from all those methods. I have full control of payouts, so we will adjust somehow when it comes time for payouts.

Back