Crown Plaza/BMW Championship

Its an obvious pick, but ZJ over Charl at -110 seems like a good bet. One guy has powned this track, while the other is making his first start.

Rose over Sergio @ -120 is a bigger bet for me. Rose has been playing extremely well, and has played well here in the past (2, 10) the last 3 years. Sergio playing here for the first time, and just adding more madness with his comments about Tiger last night. Sergio will blow up one round, and Rose just needs to be Rose for this to cash.

all sergio OTB right now for me... pretty obvious from the presser its going to be on his mind all weekend

I usually don't get involved much overseas. Not sure why, just never have spent much time looking at it. Over on this side, I'm riding the Martin Laird train this week. Angry at myself though because he opened as dog and it's moved out of my favor. Still playing it though.

Martin Laird -130 over Marc Leishman to win $100

Probably my only play for the week. Good luck gents.

Damn I somehow had a chance for a push, and then Leishman drains 17 footer on 18 for one stroke win. Oh well, had wrote it off on Friday night.

Good luck with ZJ today Gators

Back