Countdown till The National Championship.....

YesSir

Brian Windhorst
whiteflag2.gif
VIA

By the way I found a pic of YesSir and Jump back on a visit at a UM Frat House:

umhomosapiens.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This should work as a countdown....

<embed allowScriptAccess="never"src="http://www.freeflashtoys.biz/apps/countdown.swf?maturity=0611181530B078097116105111110097108032067104097109112105111110115104105112" quality="high" wmode="transparent" bgcolor="..cccccc" width="350" height="60" name="humwear" align="middle" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" /><br><small><small><a href="<A href="http://www.pyzam.com/">Click">http://www.pyzam.com/">Click Here to get this from pYzam.com!</a></small></small><br>

This is Just like when The evil empire Faces The red sox:

For some warped reason A Few Thousand Touched individuals

really seem To Think That The other Three hundred And whatever million Americans out here

Actually care About whats happening in Their part of The country.

EAMES..this is the greatest rivalry in college football, if not sports and it is undefeated number 1 vs. number 2 for all the marbles..what more can you ask for if your a football fan?

eames said:
This is Just like when The evil empire Faces The red sox:

For some warped reason A Few Thousand Touched individuals

really seem To Think That The other Three hundred And whatever million Americans out here

Actually care About whats happening in Their part of The country.

True thought...but college footballs greatest rivalry takes some notice around country.

HUNTDOG said:
EAMES..this is the greatest rivalry in college football, if not sports and it is undefeated number 1 vs. number 2 for all the marbles..what more can you ask for if your a football fan?

I can have those pics of Jump and Yes Sir removed from the site immediately:hairout:

nobody outside The STEEL-N-RUST BELT cares.

And shoot -- The loser wont play For The whole Thing And The winner will Just Go on To lose To A Genuinely Good side.

And heck -- CAL-USC will draw stronger Television ratings.

hell -- TRADING SPACES: FAMILY might well draw stronger ratings.

'an_horse'

eames said:
nobody outside The STEEL-N-RUST BELT cares.

And shoot -- The loser wont play For The whole Thing And The winner will Just Go on To lose To A Genuinely Good side.

And heck -- CAL-USC will draw stronger Television ratings.

hell -- TRADING SPACES: FAMILY might well draw stronger ratings.

'an_horse'

I disagree about ratings. Last full week of college football with two undefeated teams. The ratings will be bigger even thought its not in the 8pm slot.

I dont know if usc cal will draw better ratings this time, but for the most part no one cares about the big 10 or michigan and ohio st accept for their alums. Since this is #1 vs #2 it will get monster ratings. But i do agree with u eames for the most part. Im just happy that Ohio ST finally gets tested, its been about 2 + months since they played a real football team.

abcs said:
I dont know if usc cal will draw better ratings this time, but for the most part no one cares about the big 10 or michigan and ohio st accept for their alums. Since this is #1 vs #2 it will get monster ratings. But i do agree with u eames for the most part. Im just happy that Ohio ST finally gets tested, its been about 2 + months since they played a real football team.

I don't care about Big 10 outside of three teams either...

That being said you have the winningest program in college history against the team annoited number one since the beginning. Obviously regionally people have their teams and rivalries they like to watch and cheer but there is nothing bigger than this game.

Other than last years MNC game this is the biggest game game in a few years no doubt. The Tejas-tOSU game early last year was huge too but too early in year

im Trying hard To really piss You ohio-michigan Freaks.

would Yall please stop being so Fucking polite?

:angry:

AUBURN-ALABAMA blows Away OSU-MICH.

shit -- AUBURN-ALABAMA makes OSU-MICH look like a Fuckin Tea party.

Yall REALLY need To Get out more.

'an_horse'

Im just glad michigan is back on the national scene. That 5 loss season last year was a debacle.. Welcome back guys :)

abcs said:
Im just glad michigan is back on the national scene. That 5 loss season last year was a debacle.. Welcome back guys :)

Yup..we were on UGA's level for awhile..or the majority of the 90's So Cal ;)

eames said:
AUBURN-ALABAMA blows Away OSU-MICH.

shit -- AUBURN-ALABAMA makes OSU-MICH look like a Fuckin Tea party.

Yall REALLY need To Get out more.

'an_horse'

See, I know you have had a little too much of the ole Penalty Box Kool-aid for such crazy talk:drink:

Back