Could really use a profitable Monday night

• Thread starter Thread starter Detox
  • Start date Start date
i just played brees over 325 passing yards at -130. seems a tad low considering i don't think they'll be able to run it at all.

Miami +7.5 / Under 49.5 small parlay for me.....more to keep the game interesting and have something to cheer for. Will look for some in game opps as well.

Think I'm going over in the football game and Rangers in the baseball game.

Here's hoping the baseball game goes 20 innings with several pulled muscles.

I don't remember a NFL line jumping 3.5 points because of so much one sided action and everyone still likes them at 7.

Starting to lean Miami.

where do you see that it opened at 3.5... dont tell me betonline

i see 5.5 everywhere

@JeffDarlington: I'm told Paul Soliai and Cameron Wake are both looking good for tonight. Specifically on Soliai, source says, "Paul is 100 percent a go."

Price has really cruddy numbers at Texas. For whatever you think that's worth.

Since when does CTG not love a prime time football over? Fuck the side.

I def lean over.
Been impressed with tannehill.
Also on over 6.5 times rob Ryan is shown on camera

NFL cameras love Ryans almost as much as Ryans love them back. But not as much as Ryans love food. Or feet.

Texas +110

over 7.5 +100

Just called these in. Avg size plays.

Now it's time to make a decision in the NFL.

Under big for me. Miami small. Good luck everybody, enjoyed the discussion...

First look for me I said under. Nothing I've read or seen has convinced me otherwise. NO defense incexplicably rated pretty high after last year's mess. Maybe Rob Ryan is the truth. MIA defense is pretty decent also but I think their offense is a mirage. Under for me.

went with lamar miller over 59 rushing yards even

saints pass d has been good but they are still ranked in the bottom third of the league in rushing yards allowed, 111 yards per game

miller is in a time share but i think he should still be able to get this... but if the game gets out of hand

Like that a little bit, nba. There's gotta be a better prop though?

If you think that Miller prop is good then you must like MIA to keep this close. If not, then not so sure it makes sense to play rushing props vs. a team that will likely be throwing the ball all over the field. If he has any success he will get most of that yardage by half. Don't count on him getting much 2H though if NO starts to run away with it.

I just like nba's Miller prop gun to my head, almost playing fantasy football. He's gonna be the guy.

My guy's running a pick in the baseball game, greedy motherfucker.

If you think that Miller prop is good then you must like MIA to keep this close. If not, then not so sure it makes sense to play rushing props vs. a team that will likely be throwing the ball all over the field. If he has any success he will get most of that yardage by half. Don't count on him getting much 2H though if NO starts to run away with it.

yup. I do like Miami though. Just don't want to get involved on the spread

I was hoping for even money or plus on Texas. I'd do the same thing in his shoes, I'm just whining.

OK, these are my final bets.

Miami under 48.5 ... big
Miami +7 ... big
Texas Rangers +110 .... medium
Tex/TB over 7.5 +100 ... medium

setting-himself-on-fire.gif

Saturday, I had an excellent day. Then I upped my bets on Sunday and got hammered. Then I really upped my bets last night and got cleaned out. This is after two weekends at Foxwoods/Mohegan too. Nobody ever feels bad for the gambler they just look at you like you're a fucking idiot. Cueto?

First name Sean? :thinking:

lol, i swear i hit so many big dogs this year because i said fuck that line and took the dog. happened the other night, the game marlins beat detroit in extras.

No, my dude is in NH. I actually only know the middle man.

I had 7/49.5 tossed out there. Was going to tease NO/Under but bitched out cause I didn't want to feel like I had to stay up to watch it all.

Every time I get cocky & up my bets I get cleaned out. It sucks but never fails. Better to win a small bet than lose a big one. You'll climb back up there.

Saturday, I had an excellent day. Then I upped my bets on Sunday and got hammered. Then I really upped my bets last night and got cleaned out. This is after two weekends at Foxwoods/Mohegan too. Nobody ever feels bad for the gambler they just look at you like you're a fucking idiot. Cueto?

Cueto? yes

Back