Copa America Final, Argentina v Brazil

Greencastle

The Doc
Should be a hell of a match. I placed a bet on Argentina to win it all before the tournament started, so I doubt I'll put anything else on this one.

Argentina are favourites to win, but Brazil will push them all the way. The over looks like a decent option, but Cup Finals tend to be very tight matches and I'm not really feeling it rite now.

with the way argentina's attack is working... i would be damned if they only score 1 goal. But you are right, finals really gets down to the nitty gritty and i remember in the last Copa how the Argentines were just going at it on the net but the Brazilians always seem to have a way to win. In my opinion i think you Futures bet on Argentina is a good one, they have a great squad assembled and i think Dunga is relying too much on Robinho. Good Luck Greeny

Robinho is so over-rated. He'll score a few nice goals once in awhile, but the guy misses tons of easy chances and gives the ball away cheaply. He's also a bitch-ass diver and talks too much shit.

I remember reading an article where he was asked to compare himself to Messi and Rooney. He went on to say that he was the most skilled out of the three, and would eventually win more trophies.

That's when I began to suspect that the boy has a bit of a drug problem.

Argentina hasn't won one of these things in a long long time. Everyone talks of how skilled they are, but in my opinion, until they beat Brazil - the best team in South America are the Brazilians. I see loads of value on the DRAW so that's the route I took. Should be a hell of a game...

The suspension of Gilberto Silva might leave Brazil's backline a bit vulnerable.

Rex, the underachieving Argentine side of the last 14 years should have won more, but they have all the attacking talent in the world and should reverse that trend soon.

The suspension of Gilberto Silva might leave Brazil's backline a bit vulnerable.

Rex, the underachieving Argentine side of the last 14 years should have won more, but they have all the attacking talent in the world and should reverse that trend soon.

Sincerely I think that this line is off..
The way both teams have played these cup I think we should see Argentina -200 tonight..I think we have this line simply because Brazil's great history..tonight they can't compete with Argentina IMHO..
So my play for tonight is Argentina -1 +167 (Pinnacle)
GoodLuck everybody!!

brasils roster is nowhere near what a brasil roster should look like. Argentina and my boy Messi to the bankk!

Gotta say I love Argentina here, even though I usually like betting dogs especially in soccer (football), I just don't think Brazil has enough power to cope with the Gauchos here.

Especially now without Gilberto.

Argentina to win 3-1, I'm eyeing a small stake on the Argies here.

Terrible game from Argentina. Not that Brazil are so amazing..Donga you idiot, what have you done to Brazil.. :down2:

Back