Congratulations to the Public

• Thread starter Thread starter Austintx_05
  • Start date Start date
austin i always check ur plays out and root for ya even though i havent been bettin as much lately.. (waitin for golf) cheer up itll be better tom

Yet people post the Heat minues Shaq as GOY's and they get praised. Funny how that works.

Yet I find it funny that some who have left other sites, to leave the bashing behind still post here and there cause deep down they love the attention.

Before I respond, can you confirm that you are indeed talking about me?

Killa said:
Yet people post the Heat minues Shaq as GOY's and they get praised. Funny how that works.

Yet I find it funny that some who have left other sites, to leave the bashing behind still post here and there cause deep down they love the attention.

Before I respond, can you confirm that you are indeed talking about me?

Ding Ding Ding...what do we have for him Johnny?

You cannot be serious. How bitter and jealous can you be?

First of all, you are a complete hypocrite. You spend your night ranting against the so-called "public", but then you mock me for making my biggest play of the year on Miami without Shaq. So what, Miami is not capable of covering a spread without Shaq? That is the "squarest" statement I've ever read on a forum. Let me clue you in on something. The squares that you rant about, you're one of them, and you proved it with that ridiculous comment about Miami not having Shaq.

Want more reasoning as to why you're a hypocrite? You claim I still post at Covers because I love the attention. But then you bitch all night about how you get no views and nobody cares what you have to say. How hypocritical is that? Nobody gives a shit about your thread, so you're mad at people who's threads actually get views and replies.

You actually have the nerve to insinuate that you were right, and gpcyan3 was wrong on the Cleveland/Atlanta game? Dawg, Cleveland dominated that fucking game start to finish. gypcyan3 is a real handicapper, you're someone who looks at public percentages at Sports Insights and posts on here pawning yourself off as some sharp bettor.

You are bitter and jealous, and it is painfully obvious to all readers of this forum tonight. It's not my fault that you went 0-5 and you suck at NBA this year. So don't get mad at me, or gpcyan3, or anybody else. Don't get mad that he won a bet, don't get mad that I get praise. Males shouldn't be jealous, that's a female trait. So stop crying like a bitch and hating on people.

Killa said:
You cannot be serious. How bitter and jealous can you be?

First of all, you are a complete hypocrite. You spend your night ranting against the so-called "public", but then you mock me for making my biggest play of the year on Miami without Shaq. So what, Miami is not capable of covering a spread without Shaq? That is the "squarest" statement I've ever read on a forum. Let me clue you in on something. The squares that you rant about, you're one of them, and you proved it with that ridiculous comment about Miami not having Shaq.

Want more reasoning as to why you're a hypocrite? You claim I still post at Covers because I love the attention. But then you bitch all night about how you get no views and nobody cares what you have to say. How hypocritical is that? Nobody gives a shit about your thread, so you're mad at people who's threads actually get views and replies.

You actually have the nerve to insinuate that you were right, and gpcyan3 was wrong on the Cleveland/Atlanta game? Dawg, Cleveland dominated that fucking game start to finish. gypcyan3 is a real handicapper, you're someone who looks at public percentages at Sports Insights and posts on here pawning yourself off as some sharp bettor.

You are bitter and jealous, and it is painfully obvious to all readers of this forum tonight. It's not my fault that you went 0-5 and you suck at NBA this year. So don't get mad at me, or gpcyan3, or anybody else. Don't get mad that he won a bet, don't get mad that I get praise. Males shouldn't be jealous, that's a female trait. So stop crying like a bitch and hating on people.

Here we go. I was pissed cause of the day, not because someone else won. I made it clear I made a bad bet on Atlanta. I suck at NBA, well I never claimed to be the best at it. This whole thread was a rant, yet you avoided the obvious nicely. Did I ever make a statement saying that I bet what sports insights shows %'s to be? DID I EVER ONCE SAY THAT?

You don't even know who I am. Yet you want to stereotype me because I made a thread about the "public." So you jump the gun and assume I am like the Pete Rose clowns of the world. There are several people who can vouche for me and I don't just "fade away."

Now back to my original question. If ya wanted to leave the drama behind at covers, why do ya still post there?

Is it cause ya can't get 6,000 views at CTG?

CTG is ur home KILLa...nevermind them..they're from the other forum..trying to break our momentum here

I'm not trying to break anything. It started out as a question really. But Mr NBA is stereotyping me as a public fader....I may do it time to time, but it does not define a play for me

nevermind them killa...............................
ppl do that becoz they LOSe..as long as we win, to hell with them

But I am sure I am out of line. Most of those comments were made when I was pissed. So I'm sure they were not thought out. What I said to Killa was wrong, but I did it...can't duck and hide. So I deserve whatever he throws at me. Although, I don't like to be labeled, which is what he did.

Alright bro, throw the insults at me, I deserve them...and lets end this feud now.

Now back to my original question. If ya wanted to leave the drama behind at covers, why do ya still post there?

Is it cause ya can't get 6,000 views at CTG?

Well let me just say that I'm flattered that you take such an interest in where I post my plays. I'm not sure what effect me posting there has on you, but alright. When did I say I was definitely leaving Covers? I'm not an owner of this website. I'm not getting paid to post here. Why wouldn't I copy and paste my plays over to Covers? I like alot of the people there and I like conversing with them. If that's ok with you of course. I didn't know that I owed some dude called austintx_05 an explanation regarding where I post my plays LOL.<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

Austintx_05 said:
But I am sure I am out of line. Most of those comments were made when I was pissed. So I'm sure they were not thought out. What I said to Killa was wrong, but I did it...can't duck and hide. So I deserve whatever he throws at me. Although, I don't like to be labeled, which is what he did.

Alright bro, throw the insults at me, I deserve them...and lets end this feud now.

Look man, I've never had a problem with you and we've always gotten along. And I'm not interested in getting into a back and forth with you. But I did nothing wrong to you, and you took not 1 but 2 cheap shots at me in this thread tonight. In my mind that was just fucked up and unprovoked. So it's whatever.

Let's not. In fact, I'm locking this thread, and I hope we can move on without more ire. There's been much frustration this eve; let's smoke up, fuck our girl, and move on.

Killa is well-respected around here, and there's no question as to why he gets praise. Austin, anyone that reads your thoughts knows you're more than a public fader.

:shake: x2

Back