CONGRATULATIONS to the BENGALS , their FANS/bettors ..BENGALS put an absoulte BEAT DOWN on my BILLS ..

Out coached at every facet of the game ...( Been telling my fellow Mafia that McDermott will never win a SB ...

The talent discrepancy was far too much to overcome ...
Hats off to the Bengals .

Hope they win the Super Bowl
I'm in the minority it seems too. Never been a fan of mcD and the Beane hype can slow tf down as well until he can draft better. The drop off from daboll became more and more evident as the year went on. Frazier I honestly don't know what he's supposed to do when the talent is gone. Losing Hyde was infinitely worse to me than von. They hid our weak corners, and without the tandem we were exposed.

Cincy was better in every aspect of the game. Coaching sucked for sure but it has to be on the players as well. Goodbye Edmunds. Let every FA walk and draft well. Need all the comp picks we can get. Mini retool

Diggs needs help I don't blame him one bit for being fired up... any chance at making it a game would have went through him.

I'm rooting for Cincy and I honestly LOVED Burrow's comments after the game. That was some cold shit I had to laugh. They have all the fodder they need for the locker room. As if they need it.

Curious if Bills fans thought Allen was a bit hazy

Eyes never looked locked when they showed him, overthrowing receivers....just not the fire we usually see in a regular season game that we're accustomed to. I saw no urgency, nothing from him which is rare.

Maybe it's his coach, don't know....but he looked bored for the most part

Out coached at every facet of the game ...( Been telling my fellow Mafia that McDermott will never win a SB ...

The talent discrepancy was far too much to overcome ...
Hats off to the Bengals .

Hope they win the Super Bowl
Yep. They were NEVER in that game. Buffalo made no adjustments and were just futile. Sucks because I was really rooting for them

Congrats to the Bengals and all those who backed them vs the Bills. They were obviously the better team on both sides of the ball with an overwhelming edge @ head coach. At some point the Bills brass better realize McDermott needs to go, he shits on himself every year in the playoffs.

The Cinci oline dominated the Bills D line and the Cinci D line dominated the bills O line. That was it more than anything else.

I had Mixon on my family fantasy football team and never saw him run so strongly all year.

They out-toughed the Bills.

That a bit much, Dak Might turn it over too much like Allen but he also lacks the arm and ability Allen has.

QB not so much - just "questions will be asked" kinda thing. Does he improve his play in the biggest games / elevate the play of his teammates? For Josh - can he beat Mahomes and Burrow? no

I think JA is fine - Dak probably needs to go. Both need a better supporting cast, AND a better OC, especially JA.

QB not so much - just "questions will be asked" kinda thing. Does he improve his play in the biggest games / elevate the play of his teammates? For Josh - can he beat Mahomes and Burrow? no

I think JA is fine - Dak probably needs to go. Both need a better supporting cast, AND a better OC, especially JA.

I think if you put allen on Dallas they beat niners the other day, that game was way more on Dak than I’d put bills loss on allen, as others said cincy dominated every faze of the game, no way a reasonable person came away from that game blaming allen. Dallas own Twitter feed blaming Dak, lol. There were plays to be made for Dak that absolutely coulda changed the game and he didn’t make them, plus he gave away points with his turnovers in a close game. Dak is closer to Kirk cousins than he is to the best qbs.

I'm in the minority it seems too. Never been a fan of mcD and the Beane hype can slow tf down as well until he can draft better. The drop off from daboll became more and more evident as the year went on. Frazier I honestly don't know what he's supposed to do when the talent is gone. Losing Hyde was infinitely worse to me than von. They hid our weak corners, and without the tandem we were exposed.

Cincy was better in every aspect of the game. Coaching sucked for sure but it has to be on the players as well. Goodbye Edmunds. Let every FA walk and draft well. Need all the comp picks we can get. Mini retool

Diggs needs help I don't blame him one bit for being fired up... any chance at making it a game would have went through him.

I'm rooting for Cincy and I honestly LOVED Burrow's comments after the game. That was some cold shit I had to laugh. They have all the fodder they need for the locker room. As if they need it.

At the very least Dorsey and Frazier has to go ...But IMO McDermott should have been fired last year after the biggest choke in Buffalo sports history ( hard to do , been so many ) ...
Mcdummy couldn't even get his team fired up to play the defending AFC champions ...

I'm with you , let the FA go, and draft well ...

Curious if Bills fans thought Allen was a bit hazy

Eyes never looked locked when they showed him, overthrowing receivers....just not the fire we usually see in a regular season game that we're accustomed to. I saw no urgency, nothing from him which is rare.

Maybe it's his coach, don't know....but he looked bored for the most part

It's Dorsey's shet play calling and more importantly horrible play design imo

Reactions: KJ
Allen could have run for 150+ on that field if the game was called correctly

Absolutely..Dorsey is a moron ....Daboll used to use motion then run Allen sweeps away or with it ...That extra second where the defense had to track the motion man often gave Allen a free 5 yards before being touched..

Reactions: KJ
Yep. They were NEVER in that game. Buffalo made no adjustments and were just futile. Sucks because I was really rooting for them

Atrocious coaching....Preparation was horrible , in game adjustments were even worse ..

They never would have beaten the Chiefs or the NFC winner unless the league gifted it to them ...

Back