Congrats to the MNC Bound Buckeyes

B.A.R.

CTG Partner
Staff member
You guys made the CRITICAL plays..we didn't...

Your team should be commended

Your defnse is nothing to write home about but Troy is the best college QB in awhile imo in big games(yes..even above vince and matt).

Michigan had a TD they overthrew and a missed tackle on Wells TD and a bad defense on a 2nd and one...thats the ballgame in a nutshell

Overall..a great game..I still believe these are best two teams in country and should rematch for MNC. It won't happen(politics)...but who cares.

A classic in "the game". I will root for Bucks in MNC game and if they play a top flight offense wilkl prolly hammer over if its less than 65(lol)

Congrats fellas.:cheers:

michigan still gotcha tha cover, great job bar. great game, still woulda liked to seen michigan outright but they kept it close in tha end

BTW...I won 5 units on UM and 3 on UM 2nd half...Imam the BIG PLAY GURU if you ever seen one..thats undeafted this year on 4 and 5 unit plays..listen up kids ;)

Great game for college football...great game for big 10...Henne didn't expose himslef but Troy is the best and tOSU made the big plays...

I surely hope for a rematch.

Congrats Jump, Yes Sir, Stewart,jimbof,croc and everyone else

I won 1600 tru..I can be okay with the final.

Bottom line..no better BIG GAME CAPPERS THAN ME AND HUNT...7-0 YTHIS YEAR ON HUGE GAMES

CAL IS NEXT..HOLLA

tru said:
michigan still gotcha tha cover, great job bar. great game, still woulda liked to seen michigan outright but they kept it close in tha end

michigan didnt get the cover...THE FUCKING REFS DID

eXACTLY...BALL IN AIR...THATS A INTERFERENCE

Jeez..like the PF on UM was BS...but imma not piss and moan..it was borderline and decided SU outcome..but whatever..

I won 1600..no mofo's can touch me and Hunt when it comes to big games..

Fuckers with 75 units..or inside info need to learn to "CAP" games honestly

Congrats Bucks..

On to Cal..go Bears!

for me, getting ass fucked by refs in the final 3 minutes of a huge game takes a couple of hours and shots of whiskey to get over

i was just stating a fact...Michigan should not have covered...you never see that called intereference...especially from the ref accross the field and not the one 5 ft from the play

congrats to those who took michigan but i was just clarifying things...michigan didnt earn the cover...the refs did

SherHood said:
for me, getting ass fucked by refs in the final 3 minutes of a huge game takes a couple of hours and shots of whiskey to get over

i was just stating a fact...Michigan should not have covered...you never see that called intereference...especially from the ref accross the field and not the one 5 ft from the play

congrats to those who took michigan but i was just clarifying things...michigan didnt earn the cover...the refs did

I know losse hurt..I was ready to bag 4 units on game(with 2nd half covering)..and the SU loss hurts..but so what..

It pretty much equaled out a very iffy PF on UM against Troy..it wasn't out of bounds and was marginal to head...

LOOK AT ALL PLAYS MAN

G-Man said:
Buckeys lost because of 17 points Mich got on turnovers. Not the interference call.

I knew this would be sticking point with guys..

Please refer to 14 point swing on MM overthrow and Wells tackle for 5 yd loss turned into TD

Its called shit happens

Please observe whole game guys

I think tOSU's defense is something to write home about.......it's just the offenses performed better than the defenses could. tOSU couldn't get the turnovers that UM got, but UM couldn't get the stops that tOSU did.

I thought the difference in UM covering was the turnovers they forced. perhaps 2 more stops instead of first downs and UM wins that game. 1 less FD and tOSU covers.

shrug.

GREAT game.

i agree with you guys...2 botched snaps really hurt

but its a huge swing in emotions for me when its 2:30 or so left in the game with 4th and 16

my dumbass was celebrating victory when the dreaded flag that your not expecting pops up

not trying to stir anything up but even with the turnovers in my opinion OSU should have had that game...not trying to take away from yor picks

but yall are right thats football...this wasnt near as bad as the oregon/OU interference and onside kick calls

im already coolin down a bit

Both teams are to be commended, that was a very well played game for both offenses.
handshake.gif

redbearde said:
I think tOSU's defense is something to write home about.......it's just the offenses performed better than the defenses could. tOSU couldn't get the turnovers that UM got, but UM couldn't get the stops that tOSU did.

I thought the difference in UM covering was the turnovers they forced. perhaps 2 more stops instead of first downs and UM wins that game. 1 less FD and tOSU covers.

shrug.

GREAT game.

i agree with this...bt the 3rd party on the field (refs) factored in...its one thing for teams to give away the game

SherHood said:
i agree with this...bt the 3rd party on the field (refs) factored in...its one thing for teams to give away the game

Bro..rewatch the game before statements like that...

Honestly...two calls that could be either way...each team got one...c'mon

Look at BALNCE of game cefore whining

I understand being pissed at losse..we all ben there..but look at it objectively

SherHood said:

I'm sorry they factored in. I really am. I think there was a questionable PF call against UM when Troy got hit somewhat late going out of bounds. And I thought the bucks were getting a lot of benefit on spots. Bet you'd disagree with my opinions on those...

Our perceptions are not necessarily reality.

I got hosed by the Oregon/Oklahoma game, and I'm not going to tell you to just get over it.

You'll get it back tomorrow, tho.

GL.

redbearde said:
I'm sorry they factored in. I really am. I think there was a questionable PF call against UM when Troy got hit somewhat late going out of bounds. And I thought the bucks were getting a lot of benefit on spots. Bet you'd disagree with my opinions on those...

Our perceptions are not necessarily reality.

I got hosed by the Oregon/Oklahoma game, and I'm not going to tell you to just get over it.

You'll get it back tomorrow, tho.

GL.

zacty...2 spots for osu..one PF for osu..

one PI for UM

now think about bitching

get it back tomorrow bro...gl...:cheers:

sorry to bitch...i get too vocal after big nailbiting losses...i will just say that i thought it was excellent coverage at a very crucial moment in the game...i still disagree with the call but i have seen much worse

a couple tecate cervezas helped me cool down a bit faster

just a big turn of emotions for me...and dinero

thing that pisses me off most is that the whole week i had UM picked but yesterday i decided to go with OSU. oh well, lets crush it for the rest of the weekend

As a impartial bystander I would love to see a rematch on a nuetral field and I think the odds of getting it are 50/50. It is supposed to be the best two teams right? If USC runs table there is still Ore.St., if Fla runs there is Aub. Who was more impressive in their defeat? I know the Ohio St people don't want a rematch and I can't understand why! Or can I!!

Back