Conference Championships Prop-apalooza

DST TD, played no at -110.

Leans: Total TD Passes U8.5
Successful 2 Pt conversion +115
Onside kick attempt -120 both ways, lean yes

I'll tell you what about Sunday BAR. Because the Rams are playing, I gotta watch the games by myself. I can't be around people when the Rams are in a game of this magnitude. Having said that, it's also the last NFL day with multiple games for the next 9 months. . I'll be bbqing and drinking top shelf something to celebrate. Any recommendations?

I'll tell you what about Sunday BAR. Because the Rams are playing, I gotta watch the games by myself. I can't be around people when the Rams are in a game of this magnitude. Having said that, it's also the last NFL day with multiple games for the next 9 months. . I'll be bbqing and drinking top shelf something to celebrate. Any recommendations?
Don Julio 1942... Tequila...Sip and enjoy.

Lucky bastard. I'll be inside next to the pellet stove watching a couple feet of snow accumulate out the window & hoping like hell we don't lose power.

Blanton’s. Not really top shelf but difficult to find in some areas. Limited production annually. Smooth bourbon on rocks.

Will be looking for Tyler Higbee yardage. Got 12.5 last week and he hit that 1st drive. Guy is an asset that has not put his stamp on the league, YET.

Well probably no secret but mark Ingram over 41.5 rushing yards. Top unit play for me

Looking at the early game, gotta think both teams try to control clock. Their last match up didn’t have Talib, but he’s back now.

Looking at brees under, Thomas receptions under, Ingram over rush and pass

Reactions: KJ
Greg Zeurlein OVER 7.5 points. He’s a great kicker. Will be kicking in the dome so no weather factor. And their offense is good enough to get in range. I think two FGs and two XPTs are doable.

Looking at the early game, gotta think both teams try to control clock. Their last match up didn’t have Talib, but he’s back now.

Looking at brees under, Thomas receptions under, Ingram over rush and pass

Just run Thomas out of the slot and he will feast.

I like a few

NE Patriots over 2 sacks +105 --- looking for this one but not seeing it
  • 6725 J.White rush+receiving yards over 72½ -120
  • 6735 S.Michel scores a TD -135
  • 6856 P.Mahomes passing yards under 311½ -105
  • 6869 P.Mahomes rushing yards over 13½ -140
  • 6863 P.Mahomes throws an interception -130
Belichick will try hard to establish a run and likely succeed and exploit KC defense. Also rookie QBs have had terrible luck vs Bill and although Mahomes isnt a rook it is his 1st year starting and I'm thinking he will see shit he hasn't seen before...like it or not he most likely will be forced to run more than they like.

Took Higbee over 17.5 in 1st game

Back