Conference Championship Discussion...

Anyone remember how bad the turf was in Carolina, first for the bowl game and then last week? It was a wreck. I have to think that affects zona more than the home team. Especially a dome team with great speed like the cards.

Cards play on natural grass, regardless of the dome

The Seahawks staff actually were in touch with the team this week to let them know which cleats to use, so they've been practicing all week with the proper cleats. I do expect it to come into play though, the speed should be neutralized slightly just because the cuts might not be as crisp as usual. I do expect the game plan to take it all into account, and for most of the week they were expecting freezing rain which sounds like it won't happen.

When looking at NE and Denver, the biggest advantages imo will be on both defensive sides. All of the Manning vs Brady talk is just that, a talking point. I expect both defenses to dictate the game, and a defensive score (or turnover creating field position) could determine the game. I like UNDER a lot in this one as both teams keep the clock running with short passes and keeping the ball close to scrimmage, allowing their defenses to be the playmakers. Could go either way, but would certainly prefer taking the points in what I perceive to be a low scoring game.

Sam Monson@PFF_Sam <small class="time" style="font-size: 13px; color: rgb(136, 153, 166);"> 1h1 hour ago</small>
Sam Monson Retweeted James Palmer
Add this to more zone with Harris injured and I think Denver's secondary is in trouble.

Sam Monson added,
James Palmer @JamesPalmerTVI'm told Broncos don't plan on shadowing any Patriots WRs today. As a unit decided it doesn't play to their strengths as a secondary.

8 retweets7 likes
<b class="QuoteTweet-fullname u-linkComplex-target"><button class="ProfileTweet-actionButton u-textUserColorHover js-actionButton js-actionReply" data-modal="ProfileTweet-reply" type="button" style="color: rgb(170, 184, 194); font-family: inherit; font-size: 16px; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; line-height: 1; margin: 0px; overflow: visible; cursor: pointer; border: 0px; padding: 0px 2px; position: relative;">
</button></b>

Cards play on natural grass, regardless of the dome

The Seahawks staff actually were in touch with the team this week to let them know which cleats to use, so they've been practicing all week with the proper cleats. I do expect it to come into play though, the speed should be neutralized slightly just because the cuts might not be as crisp as usual. I do expect the game plan to take it all into account, and for most of the week they were expecting freezing rain which sounds like it won't happen.

THIS IS THE BIGGEST NOTE TO DATE.

Anyone who says "cleats didn't drop 31", etc. are CLUELESS.

One team was prepared last week one team was on SKATES.

Once the Hawks adjusted it was TWO different games.

The game was over on 4 obvious slips by the Seahawks including Wilson's P6.

Glad to hear they're helping out the Cards. What a trash organization putting out a slop pit like that last week.

They just showed the field in Denver and the weather looks nice. It was sunny, and said 48 deg F with a 6 mph wind. Pretty good.

When looking at NE and Denver, the biggest advantages imo will be on both defensive sides. All of the Manning vs Brady talk is just that, a talking point. I expect both defenses to dictate the game, and a defensive score (or turnover creating field position) could determine the game. I like UNDER a lot in this one as both teams keep the clock running with short passes and keeping the ball close to scrimmage, allowing their defenses to be the playmakers. Could go either way, but would certainly prefer taking the points in what I perceive to be a low scoring game.[/QUOT

totally agree

y'all know where who allegiances are with.....GL all, make some money

GO PATS!

201601_0704_dfbbg_sm.jpg

Anyone else surprised at the Super Bowl line of AFC -1 ? I don't think the Broncos could beat either NFC team...Pats would worry me some but still a one dimensional offense and Kuechly is the one LB in the league that can stay with Gronk.

Pats would have an easier time with Carolina than Arizona if they were to meet in the SB.

Approximately $1.4 million has been bet on the AFC Championship Game @CaesarsPalace's books. $970K of it is on the #Patriots.

No-one knows the exact figures wagered. Whatever they release is part-propaganda

Books always somewhat exposed at this time of year either way.

THIS IS THE BIGGEST NOTE TO DATE.

Anyone who says "cleats didn't drop 31", etc. are CLUELESS.

One team was prepared last week one team was on SKATES.

Once the Hawks adjusted it was TWO different games.

The game was over on 4 obvious slips by the Seahawks including Wilson's P6.

Glad to hear they're helping out the Cards. What a trash organization putting out a slop pit like that last week.

It's great having Sammy back.

Pats always a 'public' team as long as they have Brady, yet they still win.

If they wanted a ton of money on the Pats, they'd have set the line at -2 or even a pick 'em.

Giving the 1-seed 3 points with all the Hochuli bullshit, Brady's struggles in Denver etc says something.

Books privy to the same if-not more info than us.

Currently the +3 is juiced at Pinny, CRIS, Grande, Matchbook, SIA etc.

There is more than enough money on the Doncs.

Cris moved back to -3 +110, exposed themselves for all of 1 minute then thought better of it.

Back