Complete the Process....

Are you talking before 2012 or so? I agree

Since then it's been a clusterfuck that I seriously am amazed he's managed

Ben has been a cancer for over a decade, started with the rape
Since 2012 hes 70-39, hes averaging around 4400 yards and 30 tds a season. Much better than his play pre 2012

Clusterfuck?

Hes been pretty much a top 6 qb almost every year, ever since 2012, the one year they didnt have him they had their first losing season in like 30 years

Every coach in the league would take being hamstrung to that clusterfuck

In terms of not standing him, wheres any evidence?

Since 2012 hes 70-39, hes averaging around 4400 yards and 30 tds a season. Much better than his play pre 2012

Clusterfuck?

Hes been pretty much a top 6 qb almost every year, ever since 2012, the one year they didnt have him they had their first losing season in like 30 years

Every coach in the league would take being hamstrung to that clusterfuck

In terms of not standing him, wheres any evidence?
Not in debate mode dude

Simmer

Fuck the rapist, he's won nothing in those years, AB, LeVeon, Ben...all would be a coach nightmare.

But yeah, as always you're spot on

Urban also said trevor lawrence isnt ready to do qb sneaks, lawrence then said he is ready

This is after urban said last week he knows he needs to be more careful,with his fingers, and that he warned lawrence the same when he had his bachelor party

Hes like 3 days from wearing USC gear to jags practices and on the sideline

Urban also said trevor lawrence isnt ready to do qb sneaks, lawrence then said he is ready

This is after urban said last week he knows he needs to be more careful,with his fingers, and that he warned lawrence the same when he had his bachelor party

Hes like 3 days from wearing USC gear to jags practices and on the sideline
Hadn't even seen a few of these

He said 'I dont micromanage who's in the game's

The Myles jack thing about realizing he plays better without being the play caller on defense, because they 'did some research on him'

Below is Presented without comment

Meyer was asked why the defense seemed to be confused at times on the coverages they were assigned. He said it was a question that he had as well, something that the team will need to get corrected.

“Kind of asked that same thing on the sideline, and we’ve got to get that corrected. I see the same thing you see,” Meyer told the reporter. “I see a defense that sometimes plays outstanding, elite football, like the first half against the Bengals and the latter part of the game of the one we just played.

and

“Desperate for a win, desperate for the way they go to work each day, each week. Desperate for a win,” said Meyer. “But we can’t worry about the past, worry about the future, and a trip to London and try to get a win. Some guys are playing their tails off. But, yeah, we’re desperate for a win.”

followed by
“You can’t get desperate,” said Lawrence

Dead serious his owner won't put up with another year of this

Khan wants them in London and this might well be the beginning of the end for Jacksonville franchise

Back