company domination

Tide High

p90sex
i keep Addai and Westbrook. I won the first pick in the draft this year. I just found out its not a snake draft, but an NFL draft. I've set my line at -550.

QBs are 7 point TDs. Brady, Manning, Palmer are the only ones off the board. big point boosts for long TDs on every player. with the below format, i think i have to go WR QB WR. but i would love to have brees, and don't think he will be there at 11. i have picks 1, 11, 22, 33, 44, 46, 55 .... any draft strategy is appreciated.

QB
RB
RB
WR
WR
WR
WR/TE
D
K

Gore, Barber3, and Portis are out there, but starting 3 WRs and 7point Tds for Qbs makes me think i should hold off unless one of these 3 are there at pick 11

theres such a huge dropoff in QB after Romo and Brees, that i don't think i could pass one of them up.

so its QB WR WR RB, i think

off the top of my head id think it would be between romo/brees/braylon edwards/larry fitzgerald?

you dont need any more rbs with westbrook and addai

even with 7pt TDs and only allowed to start 2 RB?

the reason i got the 1st pick last year was because i waited on QB and picked too many RBs. although thats also the reason i won it after i made some trades. i started out 0-5 and ended up 10-6

You can basically project who will be there at 11. All 3 of those RB's will be gone. Wayne and Edwards will be gone. Romo and Brees will gone.

We would need to know if these guys are kept or available. If they are available, all of them will be gone:

Ryan Grant
Larry Johnson
McGahee

If those RB's are available, you'd be left with a top tier #1 WR at 11. (Johnson, Fitzgerald, Colston). You would then be able to take Romo at #1. That line-up alone will win your league.

believe is the man. mcgahee is gone but grant, johnson are there. since its a keeper league someone might fly on McFadden. also portis could fill in for mcgahee i would think. i've gotta go Brees/Romo (will put a lot into this decision before 8/24) then WR WR

yea the non snake draft is ridiculous... but since i have the #1 pick and the league winner got over a G last year, I'm not complaining

I'd go Romo over Brees. Not only because I like him more, but because it will give you a better selection of WR's at 11. I dunno about you, but I don't like having QB-WR from the same team on my fantasy team. If you take Brees, what if Colston is the best WR at 11?

good point about qb-wr combo. i don't like it either.

most important point for my decision is playoff weeks schedule. i'm not sure what weeks we're holding playoffs.

good point about qb-wr combo. i don't like it either.

most important point for my decision is playoff weeks schedule. i'm not sure what weeks we're holding playoffs.

I love Brees this year, but I think Romo could finish as the #1 QB at the end of the year. I've actually seen some rankings with Romo as the #2 QB over Manning.

Back