CollegeFootBall Wk Seven

Wow ! Huge card there. I hope you do well with it. Glad to see someone else on Rice

And a belated Happy Birthday there, Young Fella. :thumbsup2:

NC State* -6 -120 vs Syracuse x4 i had to go back and take a 2nd and 3rd look at this game and i still dont understand this line. NC State is a much better team at home vs ACC competition compared to the road and last week they were upset at Wake Forest 28-13. Now they are back at home where they are 13-6. 'Cuse "D" can not contain and have allowed 830 PYs on 50-of-64 vs CU & NW. I give NCSt a slight rushing advantage and a large passing adv. I think this is much closer to a 13 pt win for State

Couple of things to consider here, State offense may be missing most dynamic playmaker in Rashard Smith. They also aren't 100% sure who is going to play QB today, with the originial starter Brandon Mitchell listed as a game-time decisions. Personally I don't really like my Wolfpack today, the offense is very limited (especially with Pete Thomas and w/o Smith) and can struggle to move the ball against defenses that press. I do like the defense though, you can tell it is a group of guys who have bought into the new coaching staffs message. Just my 2 cents, good luck with your plays today

Couple of things to consider here, State offense may be missing most dynamic playmaker in Rashard Smith. They also aren't 100% sure who is going to play QB today, with the originial starter Brandon Mitchell listed as a game-time decisions. Personally I don't really like my Wolfpack today, the offense is very limited (especially with Pete Thomas and w/o Smith) and can struggle to move the ball against defenses that press. I do like the defense though, you can tell it is a group of guys who have bought into the new coaching staffs message. Just my 2 cents, good luck with your plays today

Thanks very much for ur input Jimmy. I have it capped @ 31-21 and reading between the lines it sounds like u like the under 53 here also.Cuse D ranked #23 while States D @ #18
GL today

Thanks for all the responses guys. Birthday was great. Went for a long walk in the woods with my old dog and then cracked the seal on a new bottle of KnobCreek. Hard to beat a day like that. Bear season opens Monday and I am ready
Hope all have a Great Saturday watching their favorite game

GL

Thanks very much for ur input Jimmy. I have it capped @ 31-21 and reading between the lines it sounds like u like the under 53 here also.Cuse D ranked #23 while States D @ #18
GL today

Still toying of the idea of playing that under, though I've struggled a bit with totals this season. Honestly I'm losing my stomach for unders in today's NCAAFB climate, everything is geared towards the offenses right now

Still toying of the idea of playing that under, though I've struggled a bit with totals this season. Honestly I'm losing my stomach for unders in today's NCAAFB climate, everything is geared towards the offenses right now

agree with the thought but this NCSt Under sure looks good

Syracuse/NC State* Under 53 -110 x1 I think it worth a shot...see above for reasoning

GL today jimmy

Thanks VK, U to buddy

6a00d8341c6d1d53ef0120a5ae99dd970c-300wi
I hope to see this on your wall after bear season. Thanks for all you do.

6a00d8341c6d1d53ef0120a5ae99dd970c-300wi
I hope to see this on your wall after bear season. Thanks for all you do.

LOL Doggle Thanks I like that. I have a big skin on the floor and one in the freezer from last season that i havent had time to prepare. Dont be a stranger, drop by more often And GL today

Hope no one followed me with the Oki picks...I have watched Texas all yr and they have looked like crap....but Not today. I'll mark those plays up for loses and go on to the next game

Texas A&M* -½ -135 vs Mississippi for 1st Quarter x1
Texas A&M* -½ -130 vs Mississippi for 2nd Quarter x1
Texas A&M* -½ -115 vs Mississippi for 3rd Quarter x1
Texas A&M* -4 -110 vs Mississippi for 1st Half x2

Penn State!! wow I would have never imagined. This team looked like a 70 year old's cock after watching an episode of Steven & Chris, soft.

I didn't see when it all turned around, or how, but I caught OT. Glad you cashed that one bro

Penn State!! wow I would have never imagined. This team looked like a 70 year old's cock after watching an episode of Steven & Chris, soft.

I didn't see when it all turned around, or how, but I caught OT. Glad you cashed that one bro

THANK U , I will relay those thoughts to my wife as she is a PennState graduate :)

hope u are having a big day tk

Back