CollegeFootBall Wk Eight

Hello there, Mr Hound and Dr Tim.
Just beginning to catch up late Friday. Thanks for saving me the trouble of analyzing the Wake Forest and Ole Miss games. I' happy to join you.

Hello there, Mr Hound and Dr Tim.
Just beginning to catch up late Friday. Thanks for saving me the trouble of analyzing the Wake Forest and Ole Miss games. I' happy to join you.
Nice to have u with us MrBull. I have been looking for the BullSheet tonite without success GL ole friend

Last Week 5-4
Season 31-14
Max bets 8-0
Multi-unit bets 11-2

Ready for another big Saturday, Blood.

Got the two I posted on this thread on Monday:
UCF +13x
Clemson +3

Added the following:
Auburn +14x
Tennessee +7x
Vandy +7x
Mizzou +3
Ohio State -17
Arizona -4
Bama -27x

UCF was an 8-unit bet (biggest of the year)
Auburn is 4-unit
Ohio St is 4-unit

I really like your LSU bet. I think there is a good chance Ole Miss--which won money for me last week--is shot, emotionally and physically. Three straight weeks of emotional games, playing hard right up to the last possession. I'm passing though, just because I have a rule against laying that many points on the road.

I'm betting Utah is also emotionally shot after that big win last week and four straight games going down to the last play, but they did have a bye in there.

I'll check this thread late tonight to see if you have any last minute thoughts on my picks or any thing new to recommend.

Good luck this weekend.

Thanks. I'm looking hard at Wisky over as well.
Wise, I capped this one @ 54, presently @ 56.5... Wisconsin’s ‘D’ is the real strength of this team.It looks like something like a 35-21 game to me. But because of the the Gordon/White combo each topping 100 rush yds as the Badger OL just wears tms down and off a bye are nearly unbeatable. Wis will overwhelm the Illini D and may get enough to make the Over late but I like the Badger side @ 13 or 14 much more GL

Last Week 5-4
Season 31-14
Max bets 8-0
Multi-unit bets 11-2

Ready for another big Saturday, Blood.

Got the two I posted on this thread on Monday:
UCF +13x
Clemson +3

Added the following:
Auburn +14x
Tennessee +7x
Vandy +7x
Mizzou +3
Ohio State -17
Arizona -4
Bama -27x

UCF was an 8-unit bet (biggest of the year)
Auburn is 4-unit
Ohio St is 4-unit

I really like your LSU bet. I think there is a good chance Ole Miss--which won money for me last week--is shot, emotionally and physically. Three straight weeks of emotional games, playing hard right up to the last possession. I'm passing though, just because I have a rule against laying that many points on the road.

I'm betting Utah is also emotionally shot after that big win last week and four straight games going down to the last play, but they did have a bye in there.

I'll check this thread late tonight to see if you have any last minute thoughts on my picks or any thing new to recommend.

Good luck this weekend.

Congrats on the season and the early games this wk Tahoe. We differ on a lot of my big plays this wk but I just capp them as I see them and i havent won a side this wk...yet :)
I do like the Aub,OhioSt and Bama picks. I dont really diagree with ur Utah thoughts but i have this came so close all the way to the end that I would have to take the 3.5 but I'm not playing it cause in the back of my mind i can see Zona winning by ten something like 35-24. I really think Geo and SoCar win handily and I am on FlaSt in a close one, maybe Clem 1st half though :) Hope U have a good Sat

Saturday's forecasts. Always chk again before kickoff
GLTA

Connecticut Huskies at Cincinnati Bearcats (-14.5, 46)

Temperatures will be in the low-50s with a 74 percent chance of showers. Wind will blow across the field at 9 mph.

Southern Miss Golden Eagles at East Carolina Pirates (-22.5, 53)

Temperatures will be in the high-60s with a 54 percent chance of rain.

Purdue Boilermakers at Michigan State Spartans (-28, 42.5)

Temperatures will be in the high-40s with an 81 percent chance of showers.

Navy Midshipmen at Toledo Rockets (-10, 54.5)

There is a 44 percent chance of rain with wind blowing across the field at 8 mph.

Texas Tech Red Raiders at West Virginia Mountaineers (+5.5, 57)

There is a 42 percent chance of rain in the forecast.

Minnesota Golden Gophers at Northwestern Wildcats (-12, 53.5)

There is a 47 percent chance of rain in the forecast with wind blowing across Ryan Field at 12 mph.

Florida Gators at Missouri Tigers (+3, 44)

There is a 33 percent chance of rain in the forecast.

Ohio Bobcats at Eastern Michigan Eagles (+17, 57)

There is a 40 percent chance of rain in the forecast. Wind will blow across the field at 13 mph.

Akron Zips at Miami (Ohio) Redhawks (+7, 44.5)

There is a 74 percent chance of showers with wind blowing across the field at 11 mph.

Ball State Cardinals at Western Michigan Broncos (+20, 50.5)

There is an 84 percent chance of showers in the forecast.

Colorado State Rams at Wyoming Cowboys (-7, 66.5)

Wind will blow across the field at 15 mph.

Northern Illinois Huskies at Central Michigan Chippewas (+15, 59)

There is a 77 percent chance of rain in the forecast.

Kent State Golden Flashes at South Alabama Jaguars (-6.5, 56)

There is a 50 percent chance of rain in the forecast.

Massachusetts Minutemen at Buffalo Bulls (-20, 45)

There is a 70 percent chance of rain in the forecast and wind will blow across the field at 12 mph.

Indiana Hoosiers at Michigan Wolverines (-9.5, 68.5)

There is a 42 percent chance of rain with wind blowing across the field at 10 mph.

Iowa Hawkeyes at Ohio State Buckeyes (-17.5, 55)

There is a 74 percent chance of rain with wind blowing across Ohio Stadium at 7 mph.

Oklahoma Sooners at Kansas Jayhawks (+22, 49.5)

Wind will blow across the field at 12 mph.

USC Trojans at Notre Dame Fighting Irish (-3, 51)

There is a 29 percent chance of rain with wind blowing across the field at 10 mph.

early six game parlay 200/905
East Carolina* -16 -300
Toledo* -350
Georgia Tech* -300
South Carolina* -300
Oklahoma State* -310
Georgia* -270

mid afternoon six team parlay 100/174
Army* -123
Ohio* -13 -180
Colorado State* +10½ -210
Florida* -150
Akron* -6 -150
Colorado* -16 -170

late afternoon six team parlay 100/1487
Duke* +3 -125
Central Michigan* +17½ -170
Maryland* -2½ -170
Auburn* +17½ -200
Michigan* -6 -190
Ohio State* -14 -190

How doesa team blow a 21 point lead in 4 minutes?

The better coach was able to make adjustments at half time.

late afternoon six team parlay #2 100/909
North Texas* -170
South Alabama* -275
BYU* -6 -200
Buffalo U* -14 -240
Oklahoma* -17 -220
Stanford* -200

Cash, I appreciate the kind words and well wishes, I need and expect a good day

CG, better coach And better team....i had my head up my ass on that call

GL guys

Cash, I appreciate the kind words and well wishes, I need and expect a good day

CG, better coach And better team....i had my head up my ass on that call

GL guys

I think it was the right side, but somehow the coach thought they had it won too early and got stunned.

Totals six team parlay 100/346
Florida State/Clemson* Over 57 -275
Auburn/Texas A&M* Over 64 -300
Washington U/Arizona State* Over 57 -450
Florida/Missouri* Under 53 -400
LSU/Mississippi* Over 51 -350
UNLV/Fresno State* Over 65 -400

"Top Dog" I hope you have a huge day....+129units ytd in cfb & +200units in mlb....just keep it rollin my friend. You have quietly become one of the best cappers on the net & I am proud to say I recruited you to this site. To think that when WCS shut down you were going to retire, so happy you came here to share & be a part of the CTG community

"Top Dog" I hope you have a huge day....+129units ytd in cfb & +200units in mlb....just keep it rollin my friend. You have quietly become one of the best cappers on the net & I am proud to say I recruited you to this site. To think that when WCS shut down you were going to retire, so happy you came here to share & be a part of the CTG community

YEP . Sounds like a little cheer leading, but well deserved as Blood is a great capper and he hasnt done anything but win!

2nd half par 200/242
South Carolina* -290 vs Tennessee U for 2nd Half/Oklahoma State* -155 vs TCU for 2nd Half

2nd half par 400/485
South Carolina* -290 vs Tennessee U for 2nd Half
Georgia* -155 vs Vanderbilt for 2nd Half

So Car needs to get their head out of their ass and start playing. Their D missed a ton of tackles in 1h.

Good, let's get it going. That was a nice drive that got extended by Shaw's nice scramble...bout time. Now need the D to step up on the LOS in particular.

Good, let's get it going. That was a nice drive that got extended by Shaw's nice scramble...bout time. Now need the D to step up on the LOS in particular.

SoCar is one of the best 2nd wagers in college football when the are behind going into the locker rm...
Spurrier has a way of getting ur attention

Back