College Football Picks Friday 9/1

FranktheBank$$$

Pretty much a regular
Tough Game tonight, have one team with its Starting QB returning one without. One team is poor on the road one is strong at home,Big Revenge factor vs a team with new found Confidence. Couple of things that stand out for me. One 2-11 ATS its last 13 road games, that aint good. Also Fresno is 7-3 ATS its last 10 as a home fav. the last 7 years Fresno has beaten Nevada by an avg of 24 points when they win they are 5-1-1 vs Nevada during that time. Hill always seems to have his troops ready in big games and yes playing the League Champ who beat you last year is a big game also a Nat TV game. Fresno has coverd is last 4 openers that were Lined. They beat Weber St last year by 38. So they get out of the gate pretty quick even if they were Dogs to Pac10 and Big10 teams during that time.Nevada D has never been good. So the question is can a new QB, RB and WRs make it happen vs Nevada...well I have to look at history and Hill has been able to reload the QB pos. pretty quickly so why should this year be different. Also with the strong uglies up front Fresno should be able to run. Next question will the Pistol O shot holes thru the Bulldog belly...I say not really Fresno strength is its D and its at home were the Pistol shoots blanks...Like the revenge factor alot in a hostile place to play..the 12.5 is actually alot lower then the 15 Nevada got at home last year. Finally AULT has yet to guide his team to an away underdog cover.AULT'S TROOPS ARE 0-7ATS AS ROAD DOGS If nothing changes nothing changes.
FRESNO STATE BULLDOGS -12.5 FOR 1 UNIT

GL GENTS:cheers:

Last edited:
Good health to you Frank. Should be a good game - I'll be calling from the Brewer game trying to get score updates.

LOL, what do you do, Frank, take a consensus on what everyone's playing and fade it?
evillol.gif
It worked pretty well on your CMU bet last night and could work tonight for you. I'll be on the UNDER 57.5 so I'll wish you good luck on this one.
beer.gif

also want to note Paul Pinengar was not the second coming.If you look at the guys numbers that are not that great...cant figure out why everyone has there panties in a bunch over him being gone...Mathis and Sumlin are big losses but hoping Wright is back from his injury if so the Bulldogs backfield is fine .

Sooner, CMU should have won that game SU but its coach wanted to be a Mike Martz...trying to be a genius and lose the games...Need the the Herm Edwards style "YOU PLAY TO WIN THE GAME" not to fill your ego or get a better coaching job with trick plays stupid calls and taking out your QB and putting a dope in there.

Just to set everybody straight, it shows 54% on Fresno st spread and 91% on ML on sports insights, as well as 63% of wagerline all on the favorite so the consensus fade play is actually nevada. Good luck frank

hey Nick, I can give you real #s around 7 or 730 only know that my friend had 9 to 1 bets on BC last night thats fucked up ....Funny thing about this game..is everyone getting their info from the same source ...SomeHow departed Pinegar has become John Elway and Rowe is freaking Dan Marino...Rowe aint that good and Pinegar was Ok..the loss of one and the return of the other means not that much yet bets are being placed because of it...strange shit....gl tonight Nick

Back