****College Football In-Game Thread****

But good for Wisky after last year. Hopefully Michigan loses again next week or 2 and we can move on from this mediocre nightmare

Taking Alabama 2h TT over 20.5. Alabama gets the ball to start 2h, figure we get Tua for 2 more drives, will need a score from 2nd team offense.

Another significant defensive injury for LSU as Michael Divinity looks to have a knee. Chaisson isn’t playing today either. Will probably continue to see scoring in the 2H

Also Burrow took a shot to the knee and has limped a little and now WR Justin Jefferson is down.

On second thought LSU may just want to get the game over with

Another significant defensive injury for LSU as Michael Divinity looks to have a knee. Chaisson isn’t playing today either. Will probably continue to see scoring in the 2H
You guys are making me a little nervous on my "LSU to win the SEC" ticket.
I was counting on that D. That O looks pretty good ,tho.

Someone in the other thread said don’t overthink it, Wisky rolls by double digits. Glad to see that play out.

Boy do I feel dumb, I remember telling couple friends weeks ago I couldn’t wait to bet wiscy here yet that thought and the whole world thinking the same was enough to not only scare me off the badgers but even lead me to making a small play on mi-shit-gan, lol. The “new” look offense appears to be even worse than the old crappy offense!!

Everything else going pretty good thus far tho, I’ll never understand why i didn’t simply lay off that game?? Lol

Back