****College Football In-Game Thread****

You knew running game would open up for no reason... Whittingham got SCHOOLED this game. Horrible coaching.

Looking like I may luck out catching the USC ML at -150 and being able to clear a little over 1 unit tonight with a few prop bets on Boise.

Only bright side to this is maybe there will be some value on Utah somewhere down the line.

And USC still has a boat load of skill and talent, if you can predict where their head is, whether Helton wants to be normal or stupid, and how they’ll execute week to week you could set yourself up for retirement.

No, one at work, and 2 with a friend. I don't really post on the rant, mostly the food&drink board and maybe the MSB.

What a bush league ending

Whittingham calls timeout after they get a first down, throwing away 7 or 8 seconds.

Then Fink takes a knee at 2:11 and 46 seconds later the 40 second clock hasn't expired

Interesting, of all the issues Utah had tonight (and there were many)...Huntley would not be high on my list.

Penalties, coaching, frighteningly horrible secondary play and the OL contributed far more heavily in the loss IMO.
Agreed. The penalties and coaching you can't cap...can ya?

You can cap 'em, especially the coaching, and for that reason it's helpful to point out that they are a problem.

Also, their uniforms suck. I don't want to see that shit while losing money on those guys. Their old unis were better.

Agreed. The penalties and coaching you can't cap...can ya?

You can...by fading teams that are traditionally horrible in those categories. Such as...SC, lol.

But like I said above this line never reached the high point I expected which concerned me. Because I really didnt see an avenue for SC to win this game. I'm ok with losing but I get salty if I feel like I've been outsmarted. And based on the result it seems like I was...but really who could've predicted some of the shit that went down tonight?

Was there someone out there who knew Utah's secondary would be wearing cement boots tonight when contesting jump balls?

And I use the term 'contesting' pretty loosely because I don't know if I would even call what they did tonight contesting.

Some crazy bullshit from Fox Sports.

Just claimed the last time Georgia hosted a top 10 non-conference team was 1966.

But they've hosted several top-10 Clemson teams since then, including #2 Clemson in 1984.

Last edited:
Idk why but im kinda surprised BAR and Fondy didnt do an avatar bet. Was that just a thing with eggman in basketball?

Drive seems desperate for Wisky as if they think they’re going to lose by 50 again.

But devastating for UM at same time

Back