****College Football In-Game Thread****

Haha! YEAH TEMPLE! Nice goal-line stand there. FUCK MARYLAND
I like Maryland, more or less. The state, not the team. Then again, my dad's brother went to Temple, and my sister worked there for 5 years. But . . .

My mom's sister moved to Harford county and served in the House of Delegates for 10 years, and now I have lots of family there.

I like Maryland, more or less. The state, not the team. Then again, my dad's brother went to Temple, and my sister worked there for 5 years. But . . .

My mom's sister moved to Harford county and served in the House of Delegates for 10 years, and now I have lots of family there.

What could you possibly like about this state? The government is so financially irresponsible that he has to erect speed and red-light traps EVERYWHERE like on down hills and hidden in spots, it's ridiculous, kills so much of the fun in driving. So much money-grabbing in general and petty moves from people in power

They wanted to rob us of another final pass like in UNC/Wake .But NOPE. We get one final chuck into the end zone! Let's go!

So did Franklin just call timeout to let a team set up a play? Pitt can’t throw but you take a timeout when you’ve got 8 guys in the end zone?

What is wrong with these dummies?!

What could you possibly like about this state? The government is so financially irresponsible that he has to erect speed and red-light traps EVERYWHERE like on down hills and hidden in spots, it's ridiculous, kills so much of the fun in driving. So much money-grabbing in general and petty moves from people in power
I remember my aunt complaining about people getting stooped for 56 in a 55. Nothing changed after she was elected. But the worst cops are in PA/MD, in my experience, although the extremely zealous enforcement of speed limits extends all the way down to Georgia.

We don't mess with that in Texas.

i wonder if you could call screen with everyone in the end zone , make a wall and bulldoze your way in

Ok I know who else is ready for a nice SPARTY victory today. And his name starts with B and ends in AR with a couple dots in between :D

i wonder if you could call screen with everyone in the end zone , make a wall and bulldoze your way in
Reminds me of the time KC scored on Dallas at the end of the 1st half. Cowboys were expecting a hail mary and sent the secondary deep, KC dumped it to I think Tyfreak and got the blockers ahead of him and he weaved his way into the endzone.

These announcers are trying to portray sparty d as the 2000 ravens lmao. Secondary been unimpressive to say the least

Back