****College Football In-Game Thread****

Wsu gets destroyed by ducks and huskies. They should be up by DD's. And dumb fuck Mike Leach calls a pass play only to be bailed out by Julian Edelman at rb.

Last year's PSU-Pitt score was pretty flukish and misleading. Wonder if it'll be closer this year. I like the rivalry!

i was at this game and there was nothing flukish or misleading about that 51-6 score. Pitt was completely dominated.

I know PSU ran away with it and ran up the score while Pitt kept self-destructing with defeat certain but I mean in the 1h it looked like anyone‘s game, I know Pitt had chances to take the lead. Even by game‘s end the yardage differential wasn‘t that drastic.

I know PSU ran away with it and ran up the score while Pitt kept self-destructing with defeat certain but I mean in the 1h it looked like anyone‘s game, I know Pitt had chances to take the lead. Even by game‘s end the yardage differential wasn‘t that drastic.

I just specifically remember Pickett being AWFUL...granted there was a tropical storm moving through the area during that game.

How bad is VPI?

After the BC disaster last night, a BC fan excused himself from the conversation: "Who are the Hokies playing? I have a bet to make."

Back