****College Football In-Game Thread****

I heard the other day that with our phones, as individuals, we have literally more information available at our fingertips that the President of the United States did before the internet came out. And that would be Bill Clinton, chronologically.

I always assumed Bill derived his oral knowledge from google search

I heard the other day that with our phones, as individuals, we have literally more information available at our fingertips that the President of the United States did before the internet came out. And that would be Bill Clinton, chronologically.

To the point, one I-Phone 10 has more power / capability than Mission Control did when launching / guiding Apollo 11.

'Tis what I read, I think.

This game wreaks of the ND/Vandy game last year. I think it was the 1st or 2nd game of the year. Felt like Vandy could have won that game.

Louisville is kinda kicking their ass statistically. If that's a thing. Just looking at total yards, first downs, TOP, etc.. you'd think it's be way closer on the scoreboard

Notre Dame doesn't play another game for two weeks. Their home opener two Saturdays from now hosting the freakin' New Mexico Lobos. This is kind of a lame effort, honestly. I don't even know anymore

Both favorites been steaming up...WF up to 20 (low was 17.5 early week) and Boise up to 13.5 (low was 10.5 9/2 - 9/3) according to scoresandodds. I like Marshall.

What does anyone think on Sac State. 10 minutes ago I knew nothing on Sac State, now I think I might like them. Could be better O than what Kent State offered. Although the D is worrisome probably....I don't have access to a total on that game.

Back