****College Football In-Game Thread****

Why isnt lance?

Everyone was cheating and he raised like a billion for cancer

because he would threaten everyone to keep their mouth shut, he lied over and over again when it was obvious, and fully exploited his hero image while he boldly lied. whenever you watch him interviewed, you can tell he thinks he's above everyone and has no accountability. as george carlin said..."i'm sick of being told who are heroes are. fuck lance armstrong"

-4268480362020211907.jpg

i wonder if he choked her a bit after the shoot

because he would threaten everyone to keep their mouth shut, he lied over and over again when it was obvious, and fully exploited his hero image while he boldly lied. whenever you watch him interviewed, you can tell he thinks he's above everyone and has no accountability. as george carlin said..."i'm sick of being told who are heroes are. fuck lance armstrong"

Oh hes definitely an asshole

I'm just saying the ends justified the means, doesn't make him a saint, I just think it was worth it

Werent they all?

Also the ends justified the means, other cheaters lost a bike race vs billion for cancer research

Easy call for me

Whatever. That piece of shit Armstrong is the lowest of low. Dude tried to destroy many lives of those around him while covering with the cancer cause.

Definition of a fucking phony. And I'm in his hometown.

Can’t believe they didn’t have Clyde in there to at least try to help. Clyde is great in pass protection. Didn’t bet near enough on Clemson PK. FUCK ME!!!!

Throw the ball more than 7 yards and stay out of the fkn bunch formation and all will be well. Joe has to let the ball go every time they blitz. Spread it and chunk it. We’ve been here before Joe’s and Steve. Quit being cute. LETS GEAUX! 26 points to go regardless total wise.

Back