****College Football In-Game Thread****

I don't know how to quote but you are right on the punter Frank Costanza. Have you seen the new punter Bill belichik signed?

Just a great little subtle play by the UF punter there...catch it, no one is rushing, and just wait to punt it. By the time you do your guy is back there to effectively to fair catch it inside the 10.

I love smart football like this.
What would be great is if the longer he held it, if he was fast and had the green light to run and saw an opening

Hey prov1 this is the first right footed guy he's had. Correct me if I'm wrong

This punter can do 75 yards at a ridiculous hangtime they say out of camp

Hey prov1 this is the first right footed guy he's had. Correct me if I'm wrong

This punter can do 75 yards at a ridiculous hangtime they say out of camp
Yes. And some buddies of mine that were at the Titans / Pats practices. Said he booms it.
Like enough to stand out watching practice

Franks is garbage unless he plays garbage defense! Like the ones to conclude his last season which stupid espn constantly refers to

How is that play call of this Earth? He simply thinks Franks sucks as do I. But damn...stop playing afraid your QB will lose games for you.

If you’re thinking that then he sucks ass and shouldn’t be in there

Do like Mullen going for the 4th downs. He is learning the analytics on that atleast
Great point, GSmith...CFB hasn’t caught up with NFL guys in this way as much as I thought they would...old school CFB guys are never going to go for these 4th and shorts like the analytical guys will be doing

Back