****College Football In-Game Thread****

Should go to the 3rd stringer in the 2nd half that brought them back in the big 12 championship game

Should have gone for 2 there. I thought they should have their first TD even. Two 8s and a 3 tie the game. If you don’t convert, you need 2 more TDs, which you need now anyway.

If you’re going for it on 4th there you don’t sub, so you can possibly catch them with 12 on the field. Good grief Matt, and you’ve wasted 2 TOs this quarter as well.

Guess it's better to be lucky than good. I'll take it. Lot of momentum with the Bears right now.

Nice. I did that the other night with Lousiville 2nd half. Was trying to play a middle with Miss St since I had Louisville +8 for the game, but played Louisville 2nd half instead. It was in a 3 team parlay as well.

How is that even close to late......is the kid supposed to know a fraction of an inch of his shoe touched the sideline?

What the hell just happened there? There was a holding call, they didn’t move the ball back at all, and it was still 1st and 10? If there wasn’t a penalty it would have been 2nd and 10.

That’s sad to see with Brewer. You have to wonder at some point if it’s going to put his career at risk.

I have a hard time looking at Kirby Smart and imagining a younger version of him being fast enough to play safety in the SEC.

I think he's already done that.
Well, and Baylor did vs OU letting him play.

That is a few schools that did that this year. That is just wild in this era. That effectively was the final straw at UM for Hoke...Baylor and MSU have some questions to answer.

As far as the kid, I feel bad for him and hope he realizes he has a long life ahead of him.

No clue if it matters to anyone, I posted in a couple other posters threads.... I may be called a Homer but I have won more $$ fading the vols this year... I went heavy on them today (-2.5)... This just reassured it.... (below is from another site)

The Hoosiers did not beat a single team that finished the season with more than five wins. In fact, Indiana's eight victories have come against opponents that have a combined record of just 25-71.

Well its January 2nd my least favorite day of the year so what do we have? 2 Bowl games!! What do we like in this 1st game? I see some weather but how bad? Possible teaser to get a good # on the under with 7pts added to the Vols?

Sure is. Not happy.
Only thing is we've got half the 1st qrtr out of the way. Both teams look flat. BC starts deep in their territory.
On another note, it does seem really strange to have these post New Years Day games. These players dont have the same fire as opposed to playing during the holiday season. Why not play the Semis this weekend with the Natty a week from Monday. At least from a fans standpoint there's an interest to follow the hype and have these other games remain as an appetizer? They need fine tune the scheduling since they've pushed the Natty to mid January

Whatever the case is, haven't looked, they need to start it 45 mins after lightning is gone even if still raining.

Back