****College Football In-Game Thread****

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I put the screen on pause when the Ducks had it 1st and goal to go to my garage for a new bottle of Skyy. I took Wisky and the over for the game, and the Ducks TT over 24', so I figured they'd score and I've something to toast about.

I'm already on my third toast since I got back in my shop...

:cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader:

Heres a solution..if u are a given a top 4 rd draft grade by nfl then the ncaa should buy an insurance policy to cover all players in case of injury ...amounts vary based on grade ..player not out of pocket ..gtfo on the field n quit being babied

Even in this scenario, why would one of those kids risk injury? The insurance policy wouldn’t come close to covering their potential earnings.

:cheerleader: :cheerleader::cheerleader:

Usually, this kinda shit always happens against me. I hope it's a sign for the New Year...

VC, I took 2nd place in a pretty big Kamikaze drinking contest back in the day when I stopped at 19. The bartender beat me with 24.

Vodka and me go waaay back, even before I was born...
I also like to imagine that some of the old timers around here pour about 3-4 fingers worth of booze in each of their drinks, and nurse on 1.5-2.0 drinks while watching their investments.

I also have the advantage of perusing through my stash to see what kind of a weed high I'm feeling.

Lately, the go-to strain has been my Durban Poison, man that shit's like doing a line...

index.php

Ima regret this later

Attachments

• 04457A26-11EA-4C59-B22A-C1D65718C48B.jpeg
    04457A26-11EA-4C59-B22A-C1D65718C48B.jpeg
    92.1 KB · Views: 67
by rule, that second down run by the FB was targeting....d.efender dipped head and made helmet to helmet contact....

Back