****College Football In-Game Thread****

Wyoming/ Ga St
Navy/ K St

i hope Texas shows up. i would like to watch good game tonight or I'll have to Netflix it

Navy had a chance to put this game in control, now will inevitably be punting here pending a phantom defensive holding

Y’all would not believe the guy - typical him. Of course, he wins & loses. But, he does these things

Both teams live and die by the run, BC has an awful YPC against, they don't seem to match up well at all here. Meanwhile Cincy has a solid run D

Georgia same spot last year, win and get into playoff lose and play meaningless bowl. Looks like Utah could care less just like Georgia didnt

Utah one of the more overhyped teams in recent memory...they're just not very good.

And would've lost to LSU twice as badly as oklahoma did...if that's even possible.

Sorry my grammar isn’t as good as VC’s. good job picking the ball off though on the 1 Utah on 4th down

Went for on 4th and 2 on the 6th...didn't take the 3...we've sucked all year on 4th down and, shockingly, Herman called a rollout that had no chance.

I’m solid at the sucker role! Over 24.5 BIG check. Utah 4.5. Tiny check. Only way I can see this not getting to 27-30 in 2nd half is Texas not scoring at all. Which is possible. And yes I realize Utah didn’t show up. Doesn’t mean they don’t find their nuts at halftime. Texas gonna Texas defensively.

I disagree that Utah isn’t any good. Sams just dying to say WE’RE BACK! Texas had and still has a ton of injuries in the secondary. As a whole, Texas has improved almost weekly. But that defense can and will give up points if Utah has enough sense to throw the call 75% of the time they can still win this game. And yes I’m being optimistic. Mainly pissed I parlayed my Texas MLS to the Over. 44-45 points seems impossible. But anything is possible when those queers from Austin step on the field.

Utah shut out in the 1H two games in a row. They were shut out in the 1H of both of their conference Championships. What's this coach's deal. He can recruit defensive tackles though I'll give him that

Back