****College Football In-Game Thread****

so what you're saying is that there is not conclusive evidence to overturn?
I was surprised it was over turned but gun to head id call no catch. It is the double edge sword of “let it play out” vs on the field he may have thought no catch.

I was surprised it was over turned but gun to head id call no catch. It is the double edge sword of “let it play out” vs on the field he may have thought no catch.

Agreed. If they blew it dead and called no catch on the field, that call should have stood as well.

Oh well.... I'm sure this loss saved us a ton of money so we didn't go to the NCG to watch OSU lost to LSU. There is a bright side to everything.

The call was so egregiously horrendous that it legit has me questioning whether or not I should even be engaging in this little gambling hobby of mine.

If the Clemson wr had caught that in the end zone are you telling me they wouldn't have given him a td there? No way in hell they take that td off the board.

The call was so egregiously horrendous that it legit has me questioning whether or not I should even be engaging in this little gambling hobby of mine.

If the Clemson wr had caught that in the end zone are you telling me they wouldn't have given him a td there? No way in hell they take that td off the board.
I JUST asked the same
Question

I do not think this game is changing. I have Under 1H & WKY -3.5 for game. Think I'll hit WKY 2H too

I'm seriously jealous Press...not a good Tex Mex or margarita is served in Kerr County - the single negative about the move here
Wow. Bidness opportunity?
We have friends in kerrville. Will see if there’s a hidden gem

Wow. Bidness opportunity?
We have friends in kerrville. Will see if there’s a hidden gem
It must be well hidden. There's one place that is marginal....Mamacita's. But, nothing good. Its all "Jalisco" Mexican food here...bland, boring and no good

Look at Stats at half...WKY killing them. I may have to step up small for more WKY

279 total yds to 105

6.6 YPP to 3.3

4.8 YPC to 2.9

216 pass yds to 65

How do you not go for it on 4th down after running a QB draw sneak on 3rd down to get it to 4th and 1....isn't that the whole reason you run that play so you can use all 4 downs? Otherwise, WTF are you doing running a QB draw to set up a 23 yard field goal for?

Embarrassing.

Hey, wasn't it WKU in that Bahamas Bowl game vs. another directional Michigan school the last time we saw a team try to shit a game down their leg this badly?

I still am pissed off at those fuckers for that game...

Back