****College Football In-Game Thread****

It’s like they are factoring In at least 10-14 more LSU points and OK has the ball down -28. Under 4 minutes left.
Had 35.5 and 63.5 when it was 42-14

Wayyyyyyy too much love for Clemson tonight. This game is either going to be “this was too easy” if Clemson covers or “should have known” if they don’t.

I'd imagine that Hurts, Lamb etc are done for the day.

The offense will be down 56-14 next time they receive the ball. No reason to put them out there anymore.

Why even keep burrow out there? I don't feel confident in any of these plays. I have no idea who's going to be out there on the field.
Yeah, this should be backups across the board.

I can see LSU leaving Burrow in the first drive then pulling him and the starters.

They need to play a quarter to keep their edge and intimidate their next opponent. I'm pretty intimidated already.

They need to play a quarter to keep their edge and intimidate their next opponent. I'm pretty intimidated already.

They've played 4 quarters all year long and I've taken them in the 2nd half many times because of it.

This just makes no sense here for orgeron to risk injury and run it up. I could be 100% wrong though.

I’d possibly agree they need to “keep their edge” if they played next week, but they don’t. The title game is 2+ weeks away, nothing happening in the rest of this game is going to be a factor. The risks WELL outweigh the rewards at this point. It borderline foolish they’re even out there for a series, although I can understand why.

Yeah, but you are both fans.

As a capper, the line is getting to finally show a nugget of value one way...very small though.

I expect a very close game.

Yea, I'm a fan, but I really like this OSU team if Fields is healthy. Fields with 40 TD's to 1 INT is impressive and their running game is in the top 5. They beat all 5 ranked opponents by double digits. 3rd best scoring defense allowing the fewest yards per play in the nation.

Don't get me wrong, Clemson is an amazing team. I just like the Buckeyes tonight.

Back