****College Football In-Game Thread****

Yup.

Tell me about LSU's plan tomorrow assuming no / limited Edwards-Helaire.
He is such a huge piece. The main issue is no one can catch out the backfield like him.
Ty Price has shown a lot of potential and we are allll waiting on Emery to break out( highest rated RB coming out last year, but Price has outplayed him over the year)
Chris Curry there too, but in all honesty never thought he was LSU caliber but I’m pulling for the kid
Make no mistake
It stings

he won a natl championship and played for another

2 conference titles in 16 years. Got fat, lazy and disinterested at the end and left a really nice parting gift on the way out.

Funny thing, as much as he is disliked now in Austin, most would probably take him back given how things are.

Not me.

He is such a huge piece. The main issue is no one can catch out the backfield like him.
Ty Price has shown a lot of potential and we are allll waiting on Emery to break out( highest rated RB coming out last year, but Price has outplayed him over the year)
Chris Curry there too, but in all honesty never thought he was LSU caliber but I’m pulling for the kid
Make no mistake
It stings

I can't believe they'll even play him tomorrow. You can still win that game easily tomorrow w/o him. And gives him, what, 15 more days to get healthy.

Man I just plain suck at analyzing teams for bowl season. Everyone loves OKST and so do I. Texas A&M will win by 21+ now

Next year I might just flip a coin each game.

Back