• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

****College Football In-Game Thread****

I just saw the ball come out not realizing the defender had kicked it loose after possession.

I had 800 risked to win 500 on the Over 20 in the 2H in Fort Worth. Overturning that incompletion into a catch was a 13 unit swing for me.

not to mention needing overtime for that to all happen, which needed the 51 yard field goal from a dude who'd only kicked a career long 38

FUCKING CBS & DIRECTv better get their shit together. My feed is freezing up. It’s been like this all week
MotherFuckers

Also bought Purdue at 2/1 earlier. Really lucky early slate for me. Regression gonna come knocking soon. Feels like I just left 8 men on base in extras.

P Fucking Unit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Huge win for the boys, in Dallas at a bar. 50 Gophs/Vikes fans in here. Great atmosphere, hopefully a sign for lots of purple tomorrow night!!!

P Fucking Unit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Huge win for the boys, in Dallas at a bar. 50 Gophs/Vikes fans in here. Great atmosphere, hopefully a sign for lots of purple tomorrow night!!!
Ski-U-Mah brother!!!!!!!! What a game!!

Let's get that paper tomorrow. Have fun!

I live downtown Austin and always get to see the F-15s fly-by over the stadium from my balcony. They fly from south to north and go directly over downtown before flying over the field. The sound reverberates and echoes off all the buildings. It's pretty damn epic. Proud to be an American

I live downtown Austin and always get to see the F-15s fly-by over the stadium from my balcony. They fly from south to north and go directly over downtown before flying over the field. The sound reverberates and echoes off all the buildings. It's pretty damn epic. Proud to be an American
I used to rent a room by the river on the 4th to watch the fireworks

Feeds are probably Fucked because Trump is there.im sure they had to run all sorts of security and have secure communications there

I'm messing with something re college totals.
another test is ASU/USC Under.
We'll see how it goes.

Whoa...

LSU WR may be the most underrated group in the country as a whole.

I love me some #9, but god damn those wide outs catch everything for the most part.

Welp, I feel cheated out of points early in Tuscaloosa but this gonna be a shootout. This total prolly my biggest total bet in years.

Back