• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

****College Football In-Game Thread****

The pay for the likeness thing has to occur without the team logos.

So basically it is a way to legally cheat. The big schools like Texas, Alabama, USC, Michigan, Ohio State are just gonna get that much better.

CC-ULL Over 24 2nd H? Would seem ULL alone could get that?...scored on all 4 real possessions of 1st H (not counting final 1 play possession with :20 left). Not sure if CC can be counted on.

How many times has Temple-USF been SOD or turned it over in scoring position?

Vintage Strong.

Down 10 with the ball, they weren't even trying to do anything...let alone win. Burned 20 seconds off the clock with two timeouts between plays. Ha! If you are going to do that just run the ball and go home...or take a knee if you don't want to try.

Down 10 with the ball, they weren't even trying to do anything...let alone win. Burned 20 seconds off the clock with two timeouts between plays. Ha! If you are going to do that just run the ball and go home...or take a knee if you don't want to try.

Well, I was talking about the roughing the kicker punter when USF desperately needed the ball back. But it's the same theme.

You want to start fading teams that have thrown in the towel....go ahead and start with USF.

Looks like UCF woke up on their 2nd drive. Hoping Tulsa can keep churning yards and clock to keep it away from them.

Need to survive 1 play for the 1st H Tulsa. Nervous time with UCF at the 6.

Tulsa missed the go-ahead FG with under 8 to go. This team...so many tough breaks...

Ooooh, Tulsa D with a pick! 7min to go Tulsa at the 20. Maybe they can actually do it for once?

Oh boy...Tulsa, stopped on 4th down when they could've iced the game - but UCF had 12 men on the field and the game ends with a Tulsa first down!

Nice....glad I loaded up more cash this weekend with UCF ML in a few parlays and over 68.5 in a few. Ridiculous 2nd half with 3 points.

Empty feeling for me...lost 1st H, won 2nd H split - nothing on full game for me so lost juice. Does keep the Tulsa RSW total ov 4.5 alive if they can win the last 2

I didn’t really think that was gonna be case., I mean I figured they get stopped few times but I more expected huskies to score every time. This over in trouble! Lol

Washington D is dialed in to what the Beavers want to do. Luton is a typical statuesque Oregon State QB, they are going to pressure him. I mean it was predictable, but now that I've seen it certainly makes me nervous for the Beavs money I have out there. Need some Smith wrinkles.

Thankfully Eason has been off. Not sure how long Beavers can hold up in the run game. Can't imagine much of a better start for Oregon St D.

Jfc I couldn’t have been more wrong about how I thought this game would go. Lol. I thought for sure udub would score at will.

Thankfully Eason has been off. Not sure how long Beavers can hold up in the run game. Can't imagine much of a better start for Oregon St D.

I’m shocked at that. I thought beavs were gonna need 4 tds to hang in this. Lol., possibly the motivation or lack there of for huskies you guys were talking bout?

The UW WR did drop that one 50-50 ball like at the goal line. Eason has just been off and Beavers are tackling well. Might not be surprised about Eason, but definitely surprised on the later. UW has struggled to run the ball the last couple weeks - I did not expect that to continue...so maybe they have some issues. Nice first down INT there!

Critical OSU O can give their D some support (I have 1st H +6.5 can't stand to lose another close one of those)

Oregon State decides their best chance on 3rd and long is to run rather than a realistic attempt to try for a conversion.

This game is over. Maybe Oregon St scores a TD in the 4th qrt or something.

Damn. That gonna be beginning of end for beavers. I’m all for aggressive but that was a bad idea to go there

Udub 2nd half almost has to be the play right? Any chance beavers offense can make any kind of adjustments?

Udub 2nd half almost has to be the play right? Any chance beavers offense can make any kind of adjustments?

If I hadn't made any bet on the game I would take Washington. I just don't like setting myself up to get middled. I've seen alot of 1st Hs go one way and then the 2nd H is a totally different story. Here, how long can OSU D bottle up UW? Nothing OSU has done...or even can do?...has threatened UW. I feel like even if OSU does put a drive together it is bound to stall. I made my bed here and will just lie in it because I would be besides myself if I lost both sides. I just don't see how OSU can keep this game close after what I just saw.

Back