• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

****College Football In-Game Thread****

Yeah. Tell ya what... Georgia limits him with that offense. I'm not saying he's all world but he's pretty good.

What are you basing this off of? He was missing a lot of open throws. He had a huge advantage throwing to Cager who has at least four inches on Henderson or Wilson

Looks like the classic game manager to me.
That's the Georgia offense. Watch them when they actually don't bleed clock...so much more potent. This is why I said everyone was wrong about Fields... That offense was horrible for him.

That's the Georgia offense. Watch them when they actually don't bleed clock...so much more potent. This is why I said everyone was wrong about Fields... That offense was horrible for him.

He is a decent college QB who will settle in the NFL as a solid backup.

Yeah I think that's a good point. He doesn't seem amazing because he isn't really given the chance to be an amazing player. Georgia is all about its running game. They ask Fromm to be smart and efficient they don't ask him to make too many big plays. I thought he missed some throws but everyone does. He also made some nice ones. He lines his players up to exploit mismatches. Definitely a bright guy.

People will also underestimate Perine because of the offense he's in. He made a few Saquon-type houdini plays to make up for awful run-blocking. He's shiftier than people think and he can turn nothing into a big play. I'm not saying he's Swift but he's very good.

That being said Coley had been catching a lot of heat before this game. I thought he dialed up some great plays in important situations.

Would love to watch UVA. But nope. Thanks Xfinity. I'm sure the high prices they asking are really making you suffer! Man, those guys sure are greedy...those smaller cable companies that bought the ACCN must have robbed banks for that money

announcers never understand how to use timeouts on 3rd down at the end of the half. They thought Vandy should've taken TO on a running clock when in their own territory :30 left. Vandy just trying to get out of there.

then he comes back with great time out by South Carolina "anything can happen on special teams" - exactly why Vandy didn't call a timeout genius

Back