• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

****College Football In-Game Thread****

still blows my mind when I see college coaches (florida) trying to throw the ball in these conditions...buy a freakin clue just once and RUN THE BALL....year after year I watch these politicians they call head coaches call stupid ass plays on the first few series before they finally realize, hey we have to be conservative in these conditions

I had a pretty good idea of the conditions for this game 2-3 days ago in Columbia yet these teams have the worst game management possible early on. Its like they are surprised its hard to run normal offensive plays, and special teams don't get me started...passing on 3rd and 5 with that route, its so low percentage I don't know where to start

BAR is upset
With myself

I know Wisconsin bets are dicey... That is why I played zero wisconsin games last year.

This year I have played a total and a live bet....1-1

1-2 now with this loss on the first half.

So, yeah, upset with myself.

Can someone clarify for me. Why was it a touchback in the Clemson game when he fumbled the ball from outside the end zone back into the end zone and then recovered. Why is that not a safety??

Now if Florida has a clue they will try to run out the clock here and get to the half, but they don't and they will probly end up throwing a dumb ass pass that will cost them or they will throw incomplete passes giving the ball back to the cocks in prime field position...lets wait and see

Wisco corner can't keep up with that Illinois wide receiver.

Lovie Claus should go to that matchup at least 5 times 2nd half.

That isn't point shaving.

They just are not like last years team.

That is all.

Very good team, that should not be in playoff..... at this point.

about 6th best team, currently.

Sorry I should clarify. I did not mean point shaving literally. It was just an expression that I wanted to use facetiously to describe their inability to pull away from Louisville

Cavs,

One day when I have time I'll teach ya about point shaving.

If you want to look at a major program that has in recent years I'd peek on Famous Jameis and FSU First Halves in 2015 I believe it was. They had to of had their own offshore accounts.
I am of the opinion the Harrison twins shaved pts. at Kentucky several years ago. FWIW.....

Cavs,

One day when I have time I'll teach ya about point shaving.

If you want to look at a major program that has in recent years I'd peek on Famous Jameis and FSU First Halves in 2015 I believe it was. They had to of had their own offshore accounts.
absolutely. That was always auto cash tickets.
I remeember that Big LVille showdown gm too it happenend
And everyone thought Jimbo was the best Halftime adjustment coaching

so far productive day. cut the grass, weed& feed, overseeded, have a bonfire party/ grilled out smores on the lake and a projection screen outside to watch Bama/Vols and others

I just found out actually an hour ago. I remember the wifey planning it last week but i just got reminded.
Im sure you wouldn't want to watch the Blood bath Bama is gonna get tonight

Back