College Baseball Discussion and Picks Thread

Today we have:

UTSA +260
Texas -320

UTSA coming off 2/3 series win vs La-Lafayette and hit the ball well.
Texas coming off a 2-2 split with Rice and a mild disadvantage of having played a 4th game.

Doubt Texas uses a weekend starter but no pitcher information from twitter yet. I'll update when I find something

Texas Fr RHP Connor Mayes. Pitched 1 shutout relief inning against Rice
UTSA Jr RHP Aaron Burns who is a JUCO transfer and posted a 2.78 against inferior competition

Last edited:
current price at 5dimes
UTSA+300
Texas-390

I don't know beans about either team,but eager to jump at the chance to dabble with some ncaa baseball bets.

I like that the Texas pitcher got an inning under his belt. He also probably faced better hitters last year in 5A high school ball than the other kid did in JUCO. Texas has better hitters and this is their home opener. However UTSA hit the ball well this past weekend and will be jacked to play big brother. I didn't bet it but gun to my head their may be some value on UTSA

UCLA -110 in the early game

Hope to have time to cap the late ones but I have some shit to do now and the brother in law came in town so we're going out tonight

2 Team parlay: Risk $500

1. 5/20/2015 10:30AM Texas A&M -155 vs Alabama
  2. 5/20/2015 11:00 AM College Baseball Clemson* +100 vs Florida State

I threw Louisville in an open parlay. Line seems short. UNC through guy with best ERA last night though Moss is an experienced guy. Either way Ville ran through the conference this year

Back