Colin Cowherd's Blazing 5

Agree with you guys who say to hand it to CC. That guy was so full of himself all offseason and into this year. We praised him last year, we criticize him this year. The question is now, do we fade him tonight? He has Indy -1.5. Can he go 0-6?

What's his excuse for the terrible year he's having? I'm sure he has one but I don't listen to him anymore.

What's his excuse for the terrible year he's having? I'm sure he has one but I don't listen to him anymore.

He'll be stealing material from Lang or Dr. Bob shortly...

He obviously doesn't handle success well so we'll see how he handles losing. Oddly enough, if he goes on a complete bender he might actually get more people to listen to him (for the fade aspect).

I don't listen to the show much. I have listened to him sparingly a few times and I've never heard him say anything about his losing. I think he has too much pride to admit and say he's having a HORRIBLE year.

He owns the package store right by my house. Really nice guy, he's in there a lot. A girl I know works there & loves him. He just can't pick games for shit but he has interesting analysis

0-6 for the week.

props to the guy though for posting his picks, win or lose. the guy's record is transparent as what other have noted here. you can't say the same for about majority of the touts out there.

lay off the dude, hes having a rough year. it happens. it takes balls to give your your picks to millions of ppl who you know are following you and are going to blame you if htey lose.
Are you kidding? Takes what balls?

Week 1: 1-3-1
Week 2: 1-4
Week 3: 1-4-1
Week 4: 3-2
Week 5: 2-3
Week 6: 0-6

Total: 8-22-2

Week 7 Picks
[TABLE="width: 562"]
<tbody style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-size: 10.909090995788574px; vertical-align: baseline; background-color: transparent; background-position: initial initial; background-repeat: initial initial;">[TR="class: last, bgcolor: transparent"]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent"]49ers (-4) at Titans[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent"][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: last, bgcolor: transparent"]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent"]Bears at Redskins (-1)[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent"]Ravens (+1.5) at Steelers[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent"]Chargers at Jaguars (+7.5)[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent"]Patriots (-3.5) at Jets[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent"]Cowboys at Eagles (-3)[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

lay off the dude, hes having a rough year. it happens. it takes balls to give your your picks to millions of ppl who you know are following you and are going to blame you if htey lose.

guy is one of the biggest assholes on radio/tv, an arrogant prick, anytime he loses he deserves it.

i agree 187, cowherd is a god damn coward. some of the shit he says (outside of his losing 5) makes absolutely no sense.

lol, he acts like that on the radio so people will listen. The guy is an extremely hard worker, who is very bright, who is also having a rough year picking games.

lol, he acts like that on the radio so people will listen. The guy is an extremely hard worker, who is very bright, who is also having a rough year picking games.
He might be hard working but he's not that bright . He thinks he's much smarter than he really is.

10-26-2 on the season.

Dude asked for it by proclaiming to move lines last season...

makes me feel better about my own nfl failures this season, lol.

seriously though...maybe he was being "fed" plays or info, which is no longer the case. in any regard, yeah, this season is brutal...but last season was incredible. gotta give him credit for that.

Week 7: 2-4

Total: 10-26-2

Week 8 Picks
Jets (+6.5) at Bengals
Packers at Vikings (+9)
Falcons (+2.5) at Cardinals
Dolphins at Patriots (-6.5)
Steelers (-2.5) at Raiders

<tbody>
</tbody>

He compares his rough season to Eli struggles, as he describes it they both have reached the pinnacle and this is just a down year

I haven't had a great season so far so I have little room to talk but I think he struggles again this week.

I see the Jets losing by DD. Situationally not a bad gambling spot for the Vikings but very little on the field to this point shows they cover. Arizona is tough at home and I don't think Atlanta creates turnovers that are so key against Palmer. Mia/NE game looks like a three to four point NE win. Pittsburgh/Oakland seems like the kinda game the Raiders typically win. I wouldn't want to back the Steelers after they've won two in a row ATS and are coming off a Baltimore win.

Week 7: 2-4
Week 8: 1-4

Total: 11-30-2

Week 9 Picks

Titans (-3) at Rams-
Ravens (-2.5) at Browns-
Saints at Jets (+6)-
Colts at Texans (+2.5)-
Vikings (+10) at Cowboys

<TBODY>
</TBODY>

I'm tailing his picks this week. No way this keeps up. I should mention I like the picks to begin with, so it makes it easy. I'm betting he goes 4-1.

I'm tailing his picks this week. No way this keeps up. I should mention I like the picks to begin with, so it makes it easy. I'm betting he goes 4-1.

i figured prob 3-2 when i heard them, really 1st time in a while i agree with several of his, thankfully, lol..

The dude is hitting at exactly 27%. Are you fucken kiddin me?? I will take that bet. Give ya 3-1 odds.

he tries to be sharp but doesn't have the ability, like the fade the public types

just a loser that has a platform

Hey I fade the public a lot. Im terrible too. But there has been some really good win streaks. REALLY Good streaks.

The dude is hitting at exactly 27%. Are you fucken kiddin me?? I will take that bet. Give ya 3-1 odds.

Regression goes both ways, just like if you or I were hitting at 72% through the year, that is AWFULLY tough to keep up. 27% is no different. I would gladly take those 3-1 odds.

Back