Colin Cowherd's Blazing 5

cogenman

Raider Nation for Life
Last year he did pretty good. We'll see how he does this year. Some of his lines are a little off but here's what he has week 1.

Bengals +3
Bucs -3
Browns PK
Titans +7
Panthers +3.5

He was like 72% pre playoffs...he's due for a huge regression..I enjoy his reasoning though its well thought out..

Last year he did pretty good. We'll see how he does this year. Some of his lines are a little off but here's what he has week 1.

Bengals +3
Bucs -3
Browns PK
Titans +7
Panthers +3.5

I had all those but was leaning Miami

Bengals dont need the points
Tampa can beat a rookie qb
Titans beat Steelers ly SU
Carolina has great offensive players that beat Atlanta and New Orleans SU ib their last4 games

I have:
Bengals
Panthers

T Bay looks like a cinch, but I don't like laying points on the road.

Also have:
Dallas -3 (no play if you have to lay 3x)
Rams -4x

He's 2-7-1 through two weeks and I don't particularly care for some of his picks this week. Might be time to fade him, as Jump said, he's due for some regression.

Colin's PicksResult
Giants (+1) at Panthers
Chargers (+3) at Titans
Rams (+4) at Cowboys
Packers (-2.5) at Bengals
Bills at Jets (-2.5)
Jaguars (+19.5) at Seahawks

<thead>
</thead> <tbody>
</tbody>

He's 2-7-1 through two weeks and I don't particularly care for some of his picks this week. Might be time to fade him, as Jump said, he's due for some regression.

Colin's PicksResult
Giants (+1) at Panthers
Chargers (+3) at Titans
Rams (+4) at Cowboys
Packers (-2.5) at Bengals
Bills at Jets (-2.5)
Jaguars (+19.5) at Seahawks

<tbody>
</tbody>

Agree Giants, Chargers Packers, Fade Jerksonville, Play on Seattle,

You cannot beat the statistical gods. You go 70% last year? Better set some of that $$$ aside and get ready to give it back. Stat gods are a fickle bunch.

Regression cannot be beaten.

Bomb you are 100 percent right the gods will get you in the long run gambling gods. 3-11 he might as well stop because he is all done not even 50 percent this year

Here are this week's picks...

Jets (+3.5) at Titans
Patriots at Falcons (-2)
Bears at Lions (-3)
Cowboys at Chargers (+2)
Dolphins at Saints (-6.5)

<TBODY>
</TBODY>

Winning week already at 3-1 with the Saints pending. Maybe this will be the week to get him going.

Shit my bad Lareux, in my mind I was thinking the Bills at +3.5. Thanks. Still could have a losing week.

Week 1: 1-3-1
Week 2: 1-4
Week 3: 1-4-1
Week 4: 3-2

Total: 6-13-2

Week 5 Picks
N.E. +1
Carolina -2
Philly +2.5
Houston +6.5
Green Bay -7

I noticed he usually takes a favorable line. The Philly game is a pk right now at my book and so is NE. Houston is also at +5 currently. Pretty bullshit he does that.

If he's going to put out picks today (friday), he should go by today's lines. And today it's 7.

I'm confused, cogen...he said GB -7 on the show, he didn't say -6.5. Assuming that's the game you're referring to.

I'm confused, cogen...he said GB -7 on the show, he didn't say -6.5. Assuming that's the game you're referring to.
Yeah that's what I put, -7 for the GB game. NBA was saying at least he didn't take the line of -6.5 which is what it opened at. But yeah, we'll grade him on the -7 which is what the current line is and what he took. We'll also grade him on his other lines even though 3 of them are not available at the lines he took.

I've always had NE down. Even made a quick comment on how it was a PK now. Never had Cincy. Not sure why he says that when it doesn't even say Cincy.

Week 1: 1-3-1
Week 2: 1-4
Week 3: 1-4-1
Week 4: 3-2
Week 5: 2-3

Total: 8-16-2

Week 6 Picks (6 of them)

[TABLE="width: 562"]
<tbody style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-size: 10.909090995788574px; vertical-align: baseline; background-color: transparent; background-position: initial initial; background-repeat: initial initial;">[TR="class: last, bgcolor: transparent"]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent"]Redskins (+5.5) at Cowboys[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent"][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: last, bgcolor: transparent"]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent"]Saints (+2.5) at Patriots[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent"]Steelers at Jets (-2)[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent"]Eagles at Buccaneers (+1.5)[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent"]Bengals (-7) at Bills[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent"]Colts (-1.5) at Chargers[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

Hope he considers dropping the 'blazing' from the title, next time he makes his picks.

lay off the dude, hes having a rough year. it happens. it takes balls to give your your picks to millions of ppl who you know are following you and are going to blame you if htey lose.

CC had no problem braging last year when he was around 70%
Gotta be able to take the heat when you are in a tailspin

Cowherd the new fadefriend. And DWOWW- don't want to hear to lay off him, the guy bragged all last year how he moved lines....gotta take the good with the bad, and he's been AWFUL.

yea if he didnt bring up hitting 70% like a tout on ever commercial of his then sure I wouldnt, but everyone has a right to not lay off.

Back