Coaches Corner IN-GAME...

booo

Not the full four-hour show with Revver and Donnan in the studio yet. They just gave it an hour on the Hot List today.

Still, I'm freaking READY for the games to begin!!!

Im ready too rex thursday can't get here soon enough:cheers:

pissed I missed this...anyone know the official name of the show as I'm trying to set my tivo for next week?...thanks for the heads up rex...

OK, only missed an hour...makes me feel better...thanks for turning me onto this show years ago rex...

nice, why no show next week? Keep me posted, PAGS.

This would be a bad deal. No matter how much BS coach-speak there is, I still find it a valuable tool to keep an eye on and maybe catch something I otherwise woulda missed...

Rex,

this is just what it showed on my Tivo guide as I scrolled all of the way to next week...they could change this...will definitely keep you posted...thanks again for the heads up today...

CollegeKingRex said:
Spurrier at the mic. Always a good conference, at least better than most of these other coaches...

Full of country homilies and not much else lol...When he was with the Redskins I never once heard him say anything that wasn't a triviality.

I remember the old Coches Corner from years ago Rex. It was every Tueday I think you would start a thread. Excellent capping tool to say the least.

yeah, I'm hoping to tivo it Tue...like to fast forward through the commercials...:smiley_acbe:

Back