Cleveland @ Phoenix

Killa

To the left, to the left, to the right to the righ
'05/'06 NBA Record ATS: 122-95 (56%)
'06/'07 NBA Record ATS: 58-41 (59%)

I would have had this at +9 (-109) at Pinny, I'm gonna track how much not having Pinny costs me from here on out. Me thinks it will be quite a bit. This truly sucks. If Greek closes up shop, then so do I.

Cleveland +8.5 (-110 @ Greek)
I think Phoenix is in cruise control, playing a bunch of home games vs. shitty teams. I think Cleveland desperately wants to show the world they are a contender in this league, not just in the pathetic East, but in the whole NBA. Cleveland has been playing unreal defense, and Gooden has taken his game up a notch. Oh, and I have the King on my side.

an_worship.gif
LeBron

yes i agree....pinny was always the best place to minimze the juice then the others.

Black Thurday indeed.

GL tonite bro

19 assists on first 19 baskets with zero turnovers...and yet your still within range...Bron needs to take charge....he is shooting fadeaways too often when he can have 6 footers all game long

well..I type that and Phoenix ends half on a 19-2 run

Cleveland has no clue how to play a team like Suns...way too impatient

B.A.R. said:
well..I type that and Phoenix ends half on a 19-2 run

Cleveland has no clue how to play a team like Suns...way too impatient

Only hope now for a Cleveland cover is if Phoenix comes out flat in the 3rd....The Suns will allow team back into games, and we did see Cleveland come back the other day vs. Seattle (I think it was Seattle), but they have to come out the 3rd quarter and get on a 12-2 type run.

Spider...I do hope they make a run in 3rd qtr...not only for you Cle backers but for us Over backers...

Need a 35-22 type of qtr for Cleveland..then we all would be sitting pretty

B.A.R. said:
Spider...I do hope they make a run in 3rd qtr...not only for you Cle backers but for us Over backers...

Need a 35-22 type of qtr for Cleveland..then we all would be sitting pretty

Yeah, let's hope for one last gasp here....they have to have a big scoring 3rd to get back into this game, but I'm not holding my breath.

Suns have no class, up by 30 and all regulars still in there and they are taking 3s. Hope one of their stars gets injured and see how happy they feel for putting Nash, Marion, Bell, Amare, and Barbosa out there in a big time blowout...just another reason to hate this team for me i guess

agreed xpression, i couldn't believe how long D'Antoni waited to take his guys out. Leaving Amare and Barbosa in after the rest of the starters left takes the cake.

Killa said:
Aren't you gone til the weekend?

In and out buddy. Just no betting. By the way I take back what I said about being glad you pulled the trigger. Just looked at the box score and it doesn't look like I missed much. Glad Pinny prevented me from playing the Cavs. GL on those totals today.

Back