Cleveland/Charlotte Total

BetCrimes1984

CTG Big Brother
Lets have another quick look at Charlotte recently...

9-2 to Over (3 pts off 10-1) at an avg of 204.0 pts in their last 11 games

5-1 to Over (3 pts off 6-0) at an avg of 203.5 pts in their last 6 games vs Eastern teams

10-2 to Over at an avg of 200.1 pts in their last 12 road games

Stats that, combined with Big-Z's expected return and LBJ's boys off 2 straight losses looking to pound the lowly Cats, make it hard to consider Under here. As usual, there's another side to this coin...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
All stats based on opening lines & regulation scores.
All Cleveland stats only involve games LBJ played in.

Cleveland

- is 7-2 to Under at an avg of 187.6 pts their last 9 home games, as opposed to 8-1 to Over at an avg of 204.7 pts their last 9 road games.

- is 9-0 to Under at an avg of 185.4 pts off consecutive games that totaled 200+ pts this season. Further, there isn't 1 instance of 3 straight games totaling 200+ pts in reg. this season (last season they were 2-1 to Under at an avg of 185.6 pts in the same spot - the sole instance making for 3 straight 200+ reg. pt games then was when their opponent was Golden State).

- is 9-2 to Under at an avg of 189.0 pts off a SU loss that totaled 200+ pts this season.

- is 3-1 to Under at an avg of 185.5 pts off consecutive SU losses this season (sole Over in a road game, all 3 Unders in home games).

- to mid-Dec.... U/O 1-5 at an avg of 212.6 pts at home vs the East
- from mid-Dec. U/O 7-3 at an avg of 189.5 pts at home vs the East

To mid-Dec, Cleveland's schedule had a heavy ratio of road games (63.6%), and they never had any stretch of home games to settle into. As that changed from mid-Dec, so did their totals output - they are 8-3-1 to Under at an avg of 190.0 pts vs the West since then as well, almost a replication of their Eastern efforts.

- in their last 15 home SU wins, the only team they've conceded more than 95 pts to, is the Celtics.

Charlotte

- is U/O 4-4-1 (3 pts off 6-3) at an avg of 190.3 pts in road ATS wins, as opposed to 8-3 to Over at an avg of 194.1 pts in road ATS losses, vs the East this season.
Charlotte is 7-1 ATS in their last 8 games, while Cleveland is 2-9 ATS off their last 11 ATS wins (they won their last game ATS despite losing it SU).

- is 5-1-1 to Under at an avg of 185.4 pts in the last 7 games that Wallace has played in, as opposed to 5-2 to Over at an avg of 200.7 pts in the last 7 games Wallace hasn't played in, vs Eastern teams.

This spot for Cleveland is all about their playing at home while coming off SU losses that were high scoring games. This season and last, they have 1 instance of 3 straight 200+ point games (the sole instance to rock that trend required Golden State to be their opponent) - if that trend alone holds here, there's obviously an insanely narrow margin in which to lose this bet. From the Cat's side of things, no coincidence their heaviest Over ways of the season came with Gerald Wallace being AWOL for longish stretches - he only needed 1 game back to get up to speed before the Cats registered their lowest total thru their last 11 games.

I don't know certain realities at this point so I'm not committed to playing Under yet, but it's a very strong possibility at this point.

On it first half. Got to like the spot with a day game, 2 losses and Orlando the next day. GL

I missed the history stats between the 2 sides...

U/O 1-3 at an avg of 195.2 pts when CLE is a Fav of 9.0 pts or more
U/O 4-1 at an avg of 186.8 pts when CLE is a Fav of 8.5 pts or less

Small bet on Under 194.5

If you say small bet on the Under, how can I not take it :)
Also small bet on LeBron Over 39 Points + Rebounds
Wallace Over 27.5 Points + Rebounds - Medium stakes bet

87 pts at the half - can afford 107 pts in the 2nd half.

As long as the Bobshit keep competing on the spread, I think this Under is good. If they start to lose touch significantly, trouble begins.

didn't know what to bet until I read your post. Made sense to me and more important it seems to make sense on the court. After almost three complete all signs pointing to a low scoring game. Nice pick! :cheers:

I was along for the ride, also.
Need a couple more before Thursday....was running on fumes, hit this for 3/4 of my acct.

Thanks BC

Press

Frito, JD, divol - thanks again.

pressitup - was going to oblige on a play today, but line movement wiped off 3 points and while I think the present line is still acceptable, I've decided to pass. My rough patch before my present win streak was built on betting totals whose lines had moved towards my side, whereas recently I've bet on static lines or ones that have moved away from my side, which has always been the foundation of my success. However, I'm working on Tuesday, got a couple looking good.:shake:

Back