Cleveland Cavaliers vs Toronto Raptors Series Discussion

He's definitely right there but man the East is so extremely fucking weak it's hard to use as a barometer.

When he loses 0-4 or 1-4 in the Finals again will we still feel the same way.

No.

He is playing great. Jordan played this way every game.

Also, the level of competition is just stinky in the East. These teams are really bad. Toronto is a #1 seed in that conference but not sure if they edge SA or Minnesota to make the playoffs in the west.

I cannot believe I'm about to say this but............Is LeBron passing Michael as the GOAT right before our very eyes!?!?!?

He is the best player in the league right now. Period. But dont compare him to Jordan! Different league, different era! The way guys played defense in those days, LeBron would be crying his ass all night. I'll give credit to Lebron that he took the Cavs to the Finals, not the Heat! He ran like a bitch to the Heat and teamed up, Jordan never did that in his career! He played with who was on his team. Jordan NEVER lost the finals! Also, yes, LeBron was down 1-3 to GSW in the finals and came back to win it, that was great, unbelievable and made me tons of money. Jordan NEVER let his team go down 1-3 in the finals to begin with.

Bron is amazing this season... never was a fan, but he is doing this season... he actually looks better this year, than he looked before...
But the story should be Toronto... they got swept and allowed Bron to (probably) get to the Finals, with the weakest team around him ever (or at least since he got swept by the Spurs a decade ago)...
Casey must go, trades must be made...

Raps had no answer again for the cavs

mind-fuck_o_700711.gif

Back