Cleveland Cavaliers vs Toronto Raptors Series Discussion

Easier opponent for the Cavs than Indy but the Craps in a prime position to exorcise a ton of demons.

Toronto won't get a better chance than this to dethrone King Cramps, can they do it remains to be seen.

Will be a fun series.

Last year leading up to game 1, Cavs had 8 days while the Raps had 2

This year leading up to game 1, Cavs have 2 days while the Raps have 5

Seems all the talk about this series is LeBron, LeBron, LeBron.

Raps a top 5 offense and top 5 offense this season.

By the numbers this will be a huge upset if the Crabs advance.

Raps should win game 1. No way Lebron at his best after emptying the tank game 7, but although Toronto won game 1 vs the Wizards they are notorious for being awful in game 1’s.

I’d love to see Toronto win the series, and clev def looks vulnerable, just hate betting against Lebron and on the Raptors lol

This is going to be a great series. I would have a very tough time laying chalk in this series, could be tight games every time despite big leads. Game 1 shows that the Raptors are still in their own heads, and can blow a lead with the quickness. I doubt the Cavs supporting bench provides what they did game 1 for every game this series. No lead is safe.

I think a DeRozan scoring prop game 2 could be worth a look, won't stay cold forever.

The Cleveland Cavaliers trailed the Raptors in Toronto by 14 points after the first quarter, but won their Game 1.

In the history of best-of-7 NBA playoff games since 1947, inclusive, road teams down 14 points after one quarter had a game record of 5-37 (.119).

Just a different Cleveland team with Thompson playing, and playing quality minutes. He brings energy and hustle to that team and it seems infectious.

Toronto is cooked. Everything was lined up for them to win that game last night and they someone figured out a way to lose it.

Dunno, the Cavs are still a terrible defensive team. Raps not done yet.

This is a funny season of oddities.

The collective narrative everywhere now is that the series is over.

Make or miss league.

The Raps went 0-11 in the final 4 mins of the 4th quarter.

Valenciunass was like 0-7 with a ton of missed bunnies down the stretch.

But...

Cramps was like 12-30 and 1-8 from 3.

Cavs ain't gonna get a 9-12 FG game from Jeff Green and Mr Khloe, both were also 11-12 from the FT line.

Raps hit their shots they win, just a crazy weird game.

Raps shot over 50/40/90 tonight, teams in reg season that did that won over 90% of the time

Lebron was just too good tonight, he would have beat anyone

Has Kyrie been ruled out of the entire playoffs? Or can he return against Lebron (if it happens). Would be entertaining to see Kyrie playing against Lebron to see who goes to the finals.

in this series so far, the raptors:

1. became the second team in the last 20 years to lose a playoff game after never trailing in regulation

2. became the second team since 1980 to shoot 50/40/90 and lose a playoff game

Blow up the Craptors.

Thought this too initially but then they're losing to a generational player, there won't be another LeCramps for quite sometime.

Cramps just so far in the Raps head, kidneys, rectum that they can't do shit about it. Is what it is.

They'd actually be nuts to fire Casey. Noone can beat Cramps when he plays like he did last night.

But you got Sixers and Celtics coming up...
I get that many great players went their career without a ring cause of Jordan, but still...
Toronto just has one meltdown after another in the playoffs...
They almost lost to Heat a season earlier, they got swept by Wizards, the season before that...

Has Kyrie been ruled out of the entire playoffs? Or can he return against Lebron (if it happens). Would be entertaining to see Kyrie playing against Lebron to see who goes to the finals.

Pretty sure he’s out. Plus haven’t heard otherwise and I’m sure ESPN would have been talking about it non stop if he were to even have a remote chance of coming back this year.

Cavs left Toronto not long after the game last night, it's straight business for this team who had a questionable traveling schedule this season.

This is going to be a great series. I would have a very tough time laying chalk in this series, could be tight games every time despite big leads. Game 1 shows that the Raptors are still in their own heads, and can blow a lead with the quickness. I doubt the Cavs supporting bench provides what they did game 1 for every game this series. No lead is safe.

Still can't lay chalk despite what transpired game 2. Toronto has clearly not even had a respectable showing yet. the parquet of the courts will uphold the closely played battlefield (shoutout to shuma).

The raptors biggest problem is the play of Ibaka. If he doesn’t grow a pair and start playing with some aggressiveness this team has no shot of going back to t-dot. Not sure if he’s hurt or not but he’s playing like he doesn’t realize it’s the playoffs. Lebron is on another level right now. He quietly adds something new to his arsenal every off season. Just remarkable.

Casey is also a chump.

The raptors biggest problem is the play of Ibaka. If he doesn’t grow a pair and start playing with some aggressiveness this team has no shot of going back to t-dot. Not sure if he’s hurt or not but he’s playing like he doesn’t realize it’s the playoffs. Lebron is on another level right now. He quietly adds something new to his arsenal every off season. Just remarkable.

Casey is also a chump.

Casey indeed sucks

Back