Cleveland Cavalier FT Watch

Amazing...

I watched prolly a total of 15 game minutes and saw 2 easy ones to call..lol

it sucks because the NBA is trying so hard to appeal and bring in the "average joe" that they are losing the die hards who actually care about the integrity of the game

Chew on this: Lakers were the only team (besides Boston) to win the first round by shooting fewer free throws than their opponent.

if u cant tell im still bitter about Wade vs the pistons in 06.. wack as fuck

And we didn't even get the worst of it. Dallas did although our series was bad.

I wish David Stern would retire so bad.

Like I said, no discredit to Cleveland, they play a helluva team game and play great team defense. It;s the league in general and this is this years example.

It's gonna be real interesting in the finals if it's Cavs vs. Lakers and Kobe goes to the whole and gets wacked by Lebron. Do you call it?

It's gonna be real interesting in the finals if it's Cavs vs. Lakers and Kobe goes to the whole and gets wacked by Lebron. Do you call it?

Bron can do no wrong, he gets away with bloody murder on the defensive side of the ball. He should have picked up 2 def. and 1 off. foul at the very least this game.

like when MAMBA elbowed artest in the throat and no call?

:popcorn:

Well, Kobe had an elbow in each game that was questionable. I think Jump(Grump) made a good point in this threa or the Artest one that last nights play is something that happens all the time in NBA. This was just seen more clearly. The one on Monday night was BS though.

like when MAMBA elbowed artest in the throat and no call?

:popcorn:

Well to Kobe's credit, he at least does it in scrimmages where there is at the very least the illusion of the missed call.

Bron does his shit in plane view, where it just doesnt get called.

Why? I'm a Cleveland fan and I blatantly say that he gets calls...he gets superstar calls. He gets more at home. Its no worse than any other star. Kobe gets the same amount at Staples, versus a WC road game. Its just what happends, thats the NBA for you. There are realist fans out there when it comes to that IMO.

Alright, well I'm not trying to ruffle any feathers here but there's just a little too much politiking/drama/excuses going on right now....whether its because Cleveland is in the situation they are, or other teams are injured, "people" want them to win or whatever the case. Its the NBA, its going to be how it is but I'll tell you right now I'll take a championship any way we can get it at this rate...

:shake:

<TABLE class=tablehead cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=3 width="100%" border=0 sizset="155" sizcache="3"><TBODY sizset="155" sizcache="3"><TR class=stathead><TD style="BACKGROUND: #542582; TEXT-ALIGN: center" colSpan=15>LOS ANGELES LAKERS</TD></TR><TR class=colhead align=right><TD align=left>STARTERS</TD><TD width="5%">MIN</TD><TD noWrap width="7%">FGM-A</TD><TD width="7%">3PM-A</TD><TD width="7%">FTM-A</TD><TD width="6%">OREB</TD><TD width="6%">DREB</TD><TD width="6%">REB</TD><TD width="6%">AST</TD><TD width="6%">STL</TD><TD width="6%">BLK</TD><TD width="6%">TO</TD><TD width="6%">PF</TD><TD width="6%">+/-</TD><TD width="6%">PTS</TD></TR><TR class=oddrow align=right sizset="155" sizcache="3"><TD noWrap align=left sizset="155" sizcache="3">Trevor Ariza, SF</TD><TD>23</TD><TD>2-4</TD><TD>1-1</TD><TD>0-2</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>-22</TD><TD>5</TD></TR><TR class=evenrow align=right sizset="156" sizcache="3"><TD noWrap align=left sizset="156" sizcache="3">Lamar Odom, PF</TD><TD>25</TD><TD>1-4</TD><TD>0-1</TD><TD>0-0</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>5</TD><TD>6</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>-22</TD><TD>2</TD></TR><TR class=oddrow align=right sizset="157" sizcache="3"><TD noWrap align=left sizset="157" sizcache="3">Pau Gasol, FC</TD><TD>39</TD><TD>11-17</TD><TD>0-0</TD><TD>8-13</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>6</TD><TD>9</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>4</TD><TD>-6</TD><TD>30</TD></TR><TR class=evenrow align=right sizset="158" sizcache="3"><TD noWrap align=left sizset="158" sizcache="3">Kobe Bryant, SG</TD><TD>35</TD><TD>7-17</TD><TD>1-4</TD><TD>0-0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>5</TD><TD>4</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-12</TD><TD>15</TD></TR><TR class=oddrow align=right sizset="159" sizcache="3"><TD noWrap align=left sizset="159" sizcache="3">Derek Fisher, PG</TD><TD>20</TD><TD>1-4</TD><TD>0-1</TD><TD>0-0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>-26</TD><TD>2</TD></TR><TR class=colhead align=right><TD align=left>BENCH</TD><TD width="5%">MIN</TD><TD noWrap width="7%">FGM-A</TD><TD width="7%">3PM-A</TD><TD width="7%">FTM-A</TD><TD width="6%">OREB</TD><TD width="6%">DREB</TD><TD width="6%">REB</TD><TD width="6%">AST</TD><TD width="6%">STL</TD><TD width="6%">BLK</TD><TD width="6%">TO</TD><TD width="6%">PF</TD><TD width="6%">+/-</TD><TD width="6%">PTS</TD></TR><TR class=evenrow align=right sizset="160" sizcache="3"><TD noWrap align=left sizset="160" sizcache="3">Luke Walton, SF</TD><TD>22</TD><TD>2-3</TD><TD>1-1</TD><TD>0-0</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>4</TD><TD>5</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>4</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>+11</TD><TD>5</TD></TR><TR class=oddrow align=right sizset="161" sizcache="3"><TD noWrap align=left sizset="161" sizcache="3">Jordan Farmar, PG</TD><TD>21</TD><TD>2-7</TD><TD>1-3</TD><TD>2-2</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>+9</TD><TD>7</TD></TR><TR class=evenrow align=right sizset="162" sizcache="3"><TD noWrap align=left sizset="162" sizcache="3">Andrew Bynum, C</TD><TD>12</TD><TD>0-1</TD><TD>0-0</TD><TD>0-0</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>-10</TD><TD>0</TD></TR><TR class=oddrow align=right sizset="163" sizcache="3"><TD noWrap align=left sizset="163" sizcache="3">Sasha Vujacic, SG</TD><TD>19</TD><TD>2-7</TD><TD>2-4</TD><TD>1-1</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>+8</TD><TD>7</TD></TR><TR class=evenrow align=right sizset="164" sizcache="3"><TD noWrap align=left sizset="164" sizcache="3">Shannon Brown, SG</TD><TD>18</TD><TD>6-11</TD><TD>2-3</TD><TD>0-0</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>+14</TD><TD>14</TD></TR><TR class=oddrow align=right sizset="165" sizcache="3"><TD noWrap align=left sizset="165" sizcache="3">Josh Powell, FC</TD><TD>7</TD><TD>0-1</TD><TD>0-0</TD><TD>0-0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>-4</TD><TD>0</TD></TR><TR class=evenrow align=right sizset="166" sizcache="3"><TD noWrap align=left sizset="166" sizcache="3">D.J. Mbenga, C</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center" colSpan=14>DNP COACH'S DECISION</TD></TR><TR class=colhead align=right><TD align=left>TOTALS</TD><TD></TD><TD noWrap>FGM-A</TD><TD>3PM-A</TD><TD>FTM-A</TD><TD>OREB</TD><TD>DREB</TD><TD>REB</TD><TD>AST</TD><TD>STL</TD><TD>BLK</TD><TD>TO</TD><TD>PF</TD><TD width="6%"></TD><TD>PTS</TD></TR><TR class=oddrow align=right><TD align=left colSpan=2></TD><TD>34-76</TD><TD>8-18</TD><TD>11-18</TD><TD>8</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>37</TD><TD>14</TD><TD>7</TD><TD>4</TD><TD>11</TD><TD>22</TD><TD></TD><TD>87</TD></TR><TR class=evenrow align=right><TD align=left colSpan=2></TD><TD>44.7%</TD><TD>44.4%</TD><TD>61.1%</TD><TD colSpan=10>Team TO (pts off): 11 (17)</TD></TR><TR class=oddrow><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 10px; PADDING-LEFT: 10px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 10px; PADDING-TOP: 10px" colSpan=15>+/- denotes team's net points while the player is on the court.</TD></TR><TR class=stathead><TD style="BACKGROUND: #d40026; TEXT-ALIGN: center" colSpan=15>HOUSTON ROCKETS</TD></TR><TR class=colhead align=right><TD align=left>STARTERS</TD><TD width="5%">MIN</TD><TD noWrap width="7%">FGM-A</TD><TD width="7%">3PM-A</TD><TD width="7%">FTM-A</TD><TD width="6%">OREB</TD><TD width="6%">DREB</TD><TD width="6%">REB</TD><TD width="6%">AST</TD><TD width="6%">STL</TD><TD width="6%">BLK</TD><TD width="6%">TO</TD><TD width="6%">PF</TD><TD width="6%">+/-</TD><TD width="6%">PTS</TD></TR><TR class=oddrow align=right sizset="167" sizcache="3"><TD noWrap align=left sizset="167" sizcache="3">Shane Battier, SF</TD><TD>40</TD><TD>6-12</TD><TD>5-10</TD><TD>6-6</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>4</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>+5</TD><TD>23</TD></TR><TR class=evenrow align=right sizset="168" sizcache="3"><TD noWrap align=left sizset="168" sizcache="3">Luis Scola, PF</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>4-11</TD><TD>0-0</TD><TD>3-6</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>12</TD><TD>14</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>+19</TD><TD>11</TD></TR><TR class=oddrow align=right sizset="169" sizcache="3"><TD noWrap align=left sizset="169" sizcache="3">Chuck Hayes, PF</TD><TD>35</TD><TD>1-2</TD><TD>0-0</TD><TD>0-0</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>6</TD><TD>9</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>4</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>4</TD><TD>+16</TD><TD>2</TD></TR><TR class=evenrow align=right sizset="170" sizcache="3"><TD noWrap align=left sizset="170" sizcache="3">Ron Artest, SF</TD><TD>44</TD><TD>4-19</TD><TD>0-6</TD><TD>0-0</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>8</TD><TD>10</TD><TD>6</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>+16</TD><TD>8</TD></TR><TR class=oddrow align=right sizset="171" sizcache="3"><TD noWrap align=left sizset="171" sizcache="3">Aaron Brooks, PG</TD><TD>39</TD><TD>12-20</TD><TD>4-9</TD><TD>6-6</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>4</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>+9</TD><TD>34</TD></TR><TR class=colhead align=right><TD align=left>BENCH</TD><TD width="5%">MIN</TD><TD noWrap width="7%">FGM-A</TD><TD width="7%">3PM-A</TD><TD width="7%">FTM-A</TD><TD width="6%">OREB</TD><TD width="6%">DREB</TD><TD width="6%">REB</TD><TD width="6%">AST</TD><TD width="6%">STL</TD><TD width="6%">BLK</TD><TD width="6%">TO</TD><TD width="6%">PF</TD><TD width="6%">+/-</TD><TD width="6%">PTS</TD></TR><TR class=evenrow align=right sizset="172" sizcache="3"><TD noWrap align=left sizset="172" sizcache="3">Carl Landry, PF</TD><TD>12</TD><TD>1-3</TD><TD>0-0</TD><TD>0-0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>+3</TD><TD>2</TD></TR><TR class=oddrow align=right sizset="173" sizcache="3"><TD noWrap align=left sizset="173" sizcache="3">Von Wafer, SG</TD><TD>7</TD><TD>2-3</TD><TD>0-1</TD><TD>0-0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>+3</TD><TD>4</TD></TR><TR class=evenrow align=right sizset="174" sizcache="3"><TD noWrap align=left sizset="174" sizcache="3">Kyle Lowry, PG</TD><TD>27</TD><TD>5-8</TD><TD>0-2</TD><TD>2-2</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-12</TD><TD>12</TD></TR><TR class=oddrow align=right sizset="175" sizcache="3"><TD noWrap align=left sizset="175" sizcache="3">Brian Cook, PF</TD><TD>4</TD><TD>1-2</TD><TD>1-1</TD><TD>0-0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>+1</TD><TD>3</TD></TR><TR class=evenrow align=right sizset="176" sizcache="3"><TD noWrap align=left sizset="176" sizcache="3">Brent Barry, SG</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center" colSpan=14>DNP COACH'S DECISION</TD></TR><TR class=oddrow align=right sizset="177" sizcache="3"><TD noWrap align=left sizset="177" sizcache="3">Yao Ming, C</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center" colSpan=14>DNP HAIRLINE FRACTURE LEFT AN</TD></TR><TR class=evenrow align=right sizset="178" sizcache="3"><TD noWrap align=left sizset="178" sizcache="3">James White, SG</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center" colSpan=14>DNP COACH'S DECISION</TD></TR><TR class=colhead align=right><TD align=left>TOTALS</TD><TD></TD><TD noWrap>FGM-A</TD><TD>3PM-A</TD><TD>FTM-A</TD><TD>OREB</TD><TD>DREB</TD><TD>REB</TD><TD>AST</TD><TD>STL</TD><TD>BLK</TD><TD>TO</TD><TD>PF</TD><TD width="6%"></TD><TD>PTS</TD></TR><TR class=oddrow align=right><TD align=left colSpan=2></TD><TD>36-80</TD><TD>10-29</TD><TD>17-20</TD><TD>11</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>43</TD><TD>18</TD><TD>7</TD><TD>4</TD><TD>10</TD><TD>16</TD><TD></TD><TD>99</TD></TR><TR class=evenrow align=right><TD align=left colSpan=2></TD><TD>45.0%</TD><TD>34.5%</TD><TD>85.0%</TD><TD colSpan=10>Team TO (pts off): 11 (12)</TD></TR><TR class=oddrow><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 10px; PADDING-LEFT: 10px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 10px; PADDING-TOP: 10px" colSpan=15>+/- denotes team's net points while the player is on the court.</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Nuff said with that...next.

Why, its entirely appropriate right here in this thread. Just cuz you don't like it, don't go placin' restrictions on it ya goat.

Wow, I just posted that in a thread somewhere else and been talking about it with roomates for a while. Denver, at this point in the season, is superior to the Lakers. Houston I don't think, they have their nights but neutral I'm on board with Denver.

Orlando has me concerned, but they showed a lot of leaks tonight and sort of exposed themselves IMO. That series is a complete toss up.

Wow, I just posted that in a thread somewhere else and been talking about it with roomates for a while. Denver, at this point in the season, is superior to the Lakers. Houston I don't think, they have their nights but neutral I'm on board with Denver.

Orlando has me concerned, but they showed a lot of leaks tonight and sort of exposed themselves IMO. That series is a complete toss up.

I'm on the Denver bandwagon out West, they play as a TEAM..just like Cavs. I think Clevleland would beat Lakers in 5, but it would go 7 with Denver.

i actually was lookin over some internship descriptions earlier... sammy definitely wrote this one

For the FEW AND THE BEST this position could LEAD into a PERMAMENT POSITION where the average of the top 10% in our industry EARN in EXCESS of $200K per year!!!

attachment.php

Back