Clemson-LSU Final

Carolina Guy

Pretty much a regular
How do our neighbors say it?

ACC-ACC-ACC-ACC-ACC-ACC!

Schrute's having a good time where ever he is. Twinkie probably is not having a good night along with NOLA and a few others.

Bout damn time. See ya in ColOmbia, Chickens .....

Grats D...your team played well. Lotta quick offensive players, and the squad looked pumped to win. Lsu been in that bowlslllssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

well d i owe u a hat ...ill type better tomorrow dog

nice win and happy new year o lick my balls :+++++

What an awesome game. Big boy football being played there. Taj pretty cool under pressure and the difference if you ask me. Notre dame better take note.
Oh and I'd love to have Watkins as a 49er. dude looks the part.

What an awesome game. Big boy football being played there. Taj pretty cool under pressure and the difference if you ask me. Notre dame better take note.
Oh and I'd love to have Watkins as a 49er. dude looks the part.

I'm sure you probably meant Hopkins. Kid is getting a ton of buzz right now after that performance — wouldn't be surprised to see him go as high as middle of the 1st round now. He reminds me a lot of Roddy White, and I'd love to see the Bengals snatch him up late in the 1st as I think he would be the perfect compliment to A.J. Green. If not Hopkins, Texas safety Kenny Vaccaro is next on my wish list. Safety more of a need than WR right now since Sanu (before injury) and Jones have showed some upside in limited action this season. Who Dey!

I'm sure you probably meant Hopkins. Kid is getting a ton of buzz right now after that performance — wouldn't be surprised to see him go as high as middle of the 1st round now. He reminds me a lot of Roddy White, and I'd love to see the Bengals snatch him up late in the 1st as I think he would be the perfect compliment to A.J. Green. If not Hopkins, Texas safety Kenny Vaccaro is next on my wish list. Safety more of a need than WR right now since Sanu (before injury) and Jones have showed some upside in limited action this season. Who Dey!

I am almost positive Hopkins had a better season than Watkins did.

Watkins missed quite a bit of game action this year and was often doubled. But yeah Hopkins is good. Fast, shifty, good routes, nice hands.

I did mean Hopkins and the AJ Green Hopkins combo could be wicked.

Watkins was suspended for 2 games and missed 2 more due to sickness/injury. He never seemed like his freshman self this season. A definite sophomore slump

man LSU is always in these great games LOL

win or lose, its a rollercoaster being a fan

a can name a couple last year that weren't that great twink..both games vs alabama were sleepers IMO.. shut off both of them

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/xX0_KCpfDIQ?rel=0start=5&end=12" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:
Bout damn time. See ya in ColOmbia, Chickens .....

Bout damn time UNCheat makes it down to Columbia.

imager.php

clowney.0_standard_730.0.gif

Back