Clemson crushes Ohio St

Wiretowire

Pretty much a regular
YTD Record later lots of bowls will change it but I am going to get this bet in now while the line is where I want it

First a rant which you can feel free to skip...........

The selection committee should bend over and let Jimbo Fisher kiss their ass. This guy is shooting his mouth off about how they deserve a playoff spot. Now I do think this would have been a great time for the idiots at the NCAA to widen the playoffs to 8 games, even if just for this year, because their #1 reason for not doing so is because it makes the teams play too many games but since they all played like only 3 games all year anyway why not?

And I also want to say this write up and my choice in the game is in no way saying that Ohio St doesn't deserve a spot. They are just as deserving as anyone else except I still think Cinn should have gotten in but the morons at the NCAA will never let what they view as a lesser team get in. And while I have just said that, I might as well say also that even when, and they will, expand the playoffs to 8 teams all you will see is two teams from the SEC, two from the big 10, two from ACC, and one big 12 and one pac 12 so you won't see any team like Cinn get in anyway.

But back to loudmouth Jimbo Fisher...... you have no case because when you did play a team in the playoffs they beat the dog shit out of you to the tune of 52-24 so just shut the fuck up.

One last thing, Kelly from Notre Dame should be damn glad I'm not on that committee cause when he says they might not play if the bowl doesn't allow family in the stands I would have said fine you are out. Ridiculous to try and hold the committee hostage and pose like you are doing anything for your players or their families. The committee gets fucked because of your big mouth because either they cave or they look like heartless assholes for staying to their rules during a pandemic. Better to take the heat by just excluding ND and saying they might not have shown up so we went to a team that we can count on like say Texas A&M which would really be funny. Fuck Kelly and his big mouth too but he is better off not showing up to that game because Alabama is going to whip his ass.

Ok sorry now on to the game.

Clemson -7 x800

I grew up in Ohio. Have also lived in Tucson, Toronto and Philly but I grew up a Buckeye fan. And when I say fan it means I watch all their games. I say this because you should know my next statement is based at least in experience.

This is the worst Ohio State team I have ever seen. That includes the John Cooper years and although he was maybe one of the best recruiters ever he also was one of the worst coaches ever. But let me give you specifics to why I say this.

I have mentioned in past posts that OSU plays what they call a high safety. The safety starts almost 20 yards off the ball and at the snap immediately backpedals another 5 yards. He is completely out of the play. Every play. In fact, out of over 400 tackles made in games this year he has made 12 and on 5 of those he was blitzing on the goal line. OSU plays essentially 10 men on defense against 11 offensive players. Now none of the teams they played had the ability to take advantage of this stupidity. And when you look at the list you know why. NW, Mich St, Indiana, Rutgers, Penn St, and Nebraska. (Phew, that's really weak. Ok maybe Jimbo Fisher has a point) Actually, Indiana did abuse them scoring 35 points throwing mostly over the middle and throwing anywhere 10-15 yards down field because the safety spent the game in the end zone by himself talking to cheerleaders. Now what do you think will happen when you play a team that has several good receivers and oh, say, Trevor Lawrence at QB? Speaking of Lawrence they had to rush him to the hospital because when he was watching OSU film and saw that high safety he was laughing so hard he couldn't breath. He's fine now. Going to be ugly and I'm not even going to mention how bad Etienne will make them look. That kid is fast.

Now here's something else all my relatives have been screaming at their TV's about. I don't know if you ever noticed, my relatives hadn't until I pointed it out, but Fields stares down his receiver. Watch any tape of any past OSU game and you will see when Fields goes back to pass he stares at only one receiver his primary receiver. He NEVER looks away. When that primary receiver is covered he still looks at him too long then tries to scramble which is usually too late. Clemson is going to kill him. By the way, as you watch those films you will say but he does occasionally throw to a back as a safety valve and I will tell you that back is always in the same line of sight his primary receiver was and that's the only way he saw him because he NEVER EVER looks away from his primary receiver. Even when he throws a screen he doesn't look away always at the primary. Now as a coach I will tell you that when he does this he gives the play away. LB's can float to where he looks. Safeties can run to help out and yes the Clemson and every other safety in every level of football is actually close enough to help out. When you watch the films (on the Big 10 network by the way) you will see what I am saying. The pros scouts see it I assure you and at this point of his career they know it can't be changed but frankly he isn't all that good that they would draft him and go to the trouble. Which reminds me, Fields looked like shit the entire first half the only thing that saved him was his receivers making great catches and he didn't "sprain his thumb" until the second half. And yes you get Olave back but Jesus he won't get him the ball under pressure.

The final point I will make is if their head coach Day had any experience coaching he wouldn't allow that stupid defense ever. And he would change Fields from NEVER looking off the defense. I can only conclude he is a bad coach if someone sitting in their living room can see it and he can't or he won't change which makes him even a worse coach. And I especially love it when he decides to go for it on 4th down. What a moron.

Oh, and before I forget, Sermon ran up all those yards because NW has the slowest defense in all of football. He really isn't that good and after one hit from a Clemson defender Sermon will be tentative as hell like he has all year until NW and a complete non factor. Seriously, and this is no credit to Clemson defense although they are pretty good, Sermon won't gain 60 yards the whole game.

And why is no one talking about the fact that you had a running back that gained over 330 yards rushing and all you could score was 22 points and win by 12? Against Northwestern??? Seriously that doesn't raise any red flags to you??????? Now you get to play Clemson for god's sake. Hmmmmmmmm.

After all is said and done Ohio St weakness and tendency is all you need to know to bet on this game. You don't even need to know on top of all this Clemson is pretty good.

Clemson 45 Ohio St 13

And it's the old OSU fan in me that is giving them 13 points. I really don't think they will get that much until garbage time at the end of the game.

Now, don't sit there with your thumb up your ass looking for excuses or being chicken shit. I just gave you a gift so go bet the damn thing.

GL

YTD Record later lots of bowls will change it but I am going to get this bet in now while the line is where I want it

The selection committee should bend over and let Jimbo Fisher kiss their ass. This guy is shooting his mouth off about how they deserve a playoff spot. Now I do think this would have been a great time for the idiots at the NCAA to widen the playoffs to 8 games, even if just for this year, because their #1 reason for not doing so is because it makes the teams play too many games but since they all played like only 3 games all year anyway why not?

And I also want to say this write up and my choice in the game is in no way saying that Ohio St doesn't deserve a spot. They are just as deserving as anyone else except I still think Cinn should have gotten in but the morons at the NCAA will never let what they view as a lesser team get in. And while I have just said that, I might as well say also that even when, and they will, expand the playoffs to 8 teams all you will see is two teams from the SEC, two from the big 10, two from ACC, and one big 12 and one pac 12 so you won't see any team like Cinn get in anyway.

But back to loudmouth Jimbo Fisher...... you have no case because when you did play a team in the playoffs they beat the dog shit out of you to the tune of 52-24 so just shut the fuck up.

One last thing, Kelly from Notre Dame should be damn glad I'm not on that committee cause when he says they might not play if the bowl doesn't allow family in the stands I would have said fine you are out. Ridiculous to try and hold the committee hostage and pose like you are doing anything for your players or their families. The committee gets fucked because of your big mouth because either they cave or they look like heartless assholes for staying to their rules during a pandemic. Better to take the heat by just excluding ND and saying they might not have shown up so we went to a team that we can count on like say Texas A&M which would really be funny. Fuck Kelly and his big mouth too but he is better off not showing up to that game because Alabama is going to whip his ass.

Clemson -7 x800

I grew up in Ohio. Have also lived in Tucson, Toronto and Philly but I grew up a Buckeye fan. And when I say fan it means I watch all their games. I say this because you should know my next statement is based at least in experience.

This is the worst Ohio State team I have ever seen. That includes the John Cooper years and although he was maybe one of the best recruiters ever he also was one of the worst coaches ever. But let me give you specifics to why I say this.

I have mentioned in past posts that OSU plays what they call a high safety. The safety starts almost 20 yards off the ball and at the snap immediately backpedals another 5 yards. He is completely out of the play. Every play. In fact, out of over 400 tackles made in games this year he has made 12 and on 5 of those he was blitzing on the goal line. OSU plays essentially 10 men on defense against 11 offensive players. Now none of the teams they played had the ability to take advantage of this stupidity. And when you look at the list you know why. NW, Mich St, Indiana, Rutgers, Penn St, and Nebraska. (Phew, that's really weak. Ok maybe Jimbo Fisher has a point) Actually, Indiana did abuse them scoring 35 points throwing mostly over the middle and throwing anywhere 10-15 yards down field because the safety spent the game in the end zone by himself talking to cheerleaders. Now what do you think will happen when you play a team that has several good receivers and oh, say, Trevor Lawrence at QB? Speaking of Lawrence they had to rush him to the hospital because when he was watching OSU film and saw that high safety he was laughing so hard he couldn't breath. He's fine now. Going to be ugly and I'm not even going to mention how bad Etienne will make them look. That kid is fast.

Now here's something else all my relatives have been screaming at their TV's about. I don't know if you ever noticed, my relatives hadn't until I pointed it out, but Fields stares down his receiver. Watch any tape of any past OSU game and you will see when Fields goes back to pass he stares at only one receiver his primary receiver. He NEVER looks away. When that primary receiver is covered he still looks at him too long then tries to scramble which is usually too late. Clemson is going to kill him. By the way, as you watch those films you will say but he does occasionally throw to a back as a safety valve and I will tell you that back is always in the same line of sight his primary receiver was and that's the only way he saw him because he NEVER EVER looks away from his primary receiver. Even when he throws a screen he doesn't look away always at the primary. Now as a coach I will tell you that when he does this he gives the play away. LB's can float to where he looks. Safeties can run to help out and yes the Clemson and every other safety in every level of football is actually close enough to help out. When you watch the films (on the Big 10 network by the way) you will see what I am saying. The pros scouts see it I assure you and at this point of his career they know it can't be changed but frankly he isn't all that good that they would draft him and go to the trouble. Which reminds me, Fields looked like shit the entire first half the only thing that saved him was his receivers making great catches and he didn't "sprain his thumb" until the second half. And yes you get Olave back but Jesus he won't get him the ball under pressure.

The final point I will make is if their head coach Day had any experience coaching he wouldn't allow that stupid defense ever. And he would change Fields from NEVER looking off the defense. I can only conclude he is a bad coach if someone sitting in their living room can see it and he can't or he won't change which makes him even a worse coach. And I especially love it when he decides to go for it on 4th down. What a moron.

Oh, and before I forget, Sermon ran up all those yards because NW has the slowest defense in all of football. He really isn't that good and after one hit from a Clemson defender Sermon will be tentative as hell like he has all year until NW and a complete non factor. Seriously, and this is no credit to Clemson defense although they are pretty good, Sermon won't gain 60 yards the whole game.

And why is no one talking about the fact that you had a running back that gained over 330 yards rushing and all you could score was 22 points and win by 12? Against Northwestern??? Seriously that doesn't raise any red flags to you??????? Now you get to play Clemson for god's sake. Hmmmmmmmm.

After all is said and done Ohio St weakness and tendency is all you need to know to bet on this game. You don't even need to know on top of all this Clemson is pretty good.

Clemson 45 Ohio St 13

And it's the old OSU fan in me that is giving them 13 points. I really don't think they will get that much until garbage time at the end of the game.

Now, don't sit there with your thumb up your ass looking for excuses or being chicken shit. I just gave you a gift so go bet the damn thing.

GL
How Fields is ranked the #2 QB in the nation is beyond my comprehension. He'll never be a good pro QB.

Mw they won’t change it. That is what I meant by bad coaching. GL

I agree wise. GL

interesting statement Stewart. Would you care to elaborate and tell me where I am wrong or are you going to just take shots from the safety of cover. As I am new to this posting stuff I am anxious to read your write up and prediction on this game. I don’t see it posted in this forum. Perhaps I missed it so please give me the thread titIe. I am sure it will enlighten me. Thanks for your comments and I look forward to your specific disagreements. GL

Mw they won’t change it. That is what I meant by bad coaching. GL

I agree wise. GL

interesting statement Stewart. Would you care to elaborate and tell me where I am wrong or are you going to just take shots from the safety of cover. As I am new to this posting stuff I am anxious to read your write up and prediction on this game. I don’t see it posted in this forum. Perhaps I missed it so please give me the thread titIe. I am sure it will enlighten me. Thanks for your comments and I look forward to your specific disagreements. GL

I took Clemson -7.5 and feel great about it. Not only is the safety over the top a huge concern for Ohio St that TL will exploit all day, Clemson’s young defense has improved a ton since the beginning of the season. I think they rattle Fields and win by 10-14 points.

Fields looks to his receiver at his left, draws the safety in that direction, then hits Garrett Wilson on the post route for the easy TD.

Fields looks to hit his TE who went in motion to his right, but is covered up, then hits his other TE wide open in the back of the end zone.

L8kerfan it must be my eyes then because in all those examples you posted fields looks to me that he never looked away from
the man he threw to. He never looked to his left then threw to his right. But I’ll give you the benefit of at least showing me where I am wrong. Thanks GL

Not sure what you're watching, to be honest, wire. In the second example, Joel Klatt even breaks it down for you (watch with volume on so you can hear it).

Tell you what. Tonight at 1130-1230 on the big10 network they are replaying the title game between nw and osu. Watch it or tape it and pay special attention to how fields throws. While I will agree you gave me examples of him looking off watch tonight and I will bet you you come away saying wow he really does focus only on his primary receiver. He does throw once or twice to a safety valve back but that back is still in his line of sight. After you watch if you still think I’m wrong then I will say I was wrong. GL

Last edited:
I think the second video is the only one where he does it. Agree with Wire here regardless

Would be good to get other opinions as well so if you have an hour and big10 network in your tv please watch for this and give me feedback. Thanks GL

Love the rants, I was to worn out to read the stuff about the game tho!! Lol.

Agree with all you said, I don’t think anyone who didn’t even make their conf champ game should have any beef, I know you play in the division nobody could win but tough shit, you had your playoff game vs them and as mentioned got their asses kicked! If the season means anything then you right where you belong, not in! Of course I think the Irish should be on the outside bitching right along with dumbo! Once again you don’t win your conf you can’t be national champs in my world! Every other contest, sport, checkers match, cheerleading competition!! works this way, 1st you win your region then and only then do you compete for nationals!! Why in gods name is the greatest sport we have the exception to one the most reasonable rules ever?!?!?????!

if we go to 8 teams then fine we can let some undeserving pretenders like AM or Irish in, until then it should be conf champs and only conf champs! Yes the group of 5s will always get screwed and if we go to 8 then a group5 would never get ranked better than 9th! They should play their own playoff and the winner should get in! I don’t like the idea of just cincy going cause I’m not convinced they better than coastal or sjst!! But whatever, things will never change, money and power rule so this what we stuck with! Bama vs Clemson pretty much every year outside a crazy outlier!

Series 1 First 5 Passes plays might have looked away on 1
Series 2 Next 2 passes no look aways
Series 3 2 passes no look aways
Series 4 5 passes 1 look away
Series 6 7 passes 1 look away

First half 21 passes 3 look aways. What this proves is I should not have said “never looks away” but my point is still valid and Clemson will float to his staring which will lead to interceptions.

I also listened to the sound and even the announcer said nw went into the wildcat a couple of times and couldn’t understand why the safety was always so far back when it was obvious they werent going to pass. GL

Oh and by the way someone tell me the interception fields threw at the 9 minute mark of the 3 rd quarter wasn’t a result of fields staring.

I forgot how bad osu looked against nw. Osu was losing 10-6 at the 7 minute mark of the 3rd quarter. Clemson will have some fun next Friday.

please please please don’t bet on Ohio state. GL

Fields continues to be overrated simply because he can't be relied upon. He'll make a gorgeous throw one minute and then make the most idiotic throw that should have went into the stands but instead goes into an opponents hands. The #1 priority for a QB is ball security. He's the only player on offense that touches the ball every play and has to trusted. Fields can't be and that's a big, big issue.

Wouldn’t qb 1st priority be winning games? Not that ball security isn’t important but thus far hasn’t cost them games, granted against mostly shit teams.

Wouldn’t qb 1st priority be winning games? Not that ball security isn’t important but thus far hasn’t cost them games, granted against mostly shit teams.
Ball security Could lead to wins....

ask Daniel Jones......Gmen could had been in playoffs if it weren’t for his turnovers in the first 6 games.....

Ball security Could lead to wins....

ask Daniel Jones......Gmen could had been in playoffs if it weren’t for his turnovers in the first 6 games.....

oh absolutely. I was mostly just being a smart ass, don’t mind me. Putting off going Xmas shopping for few stragglers! Lol

I've heard Greg McElroy cite some of Field's flaws. I am not qualified to grade a QB, I really don't watch that closely to know what they wanted to do vs what they are actually doing. But I do trust McElroy's opinion. To which I have brought up to Ohio State fans and been scoffed at, even stating that Greg McElroy is a racist and that is why he doesn't like Fields...instead of addressing the points of criticism. I'm just contributing to the conversation.

I did want to say that as far as the worst Ohio State team you or me or anyone might have seen, I would remind everyone of the Fickle season in 2011.

Do they call that high safety look "the eraser"? I heard that once, not sure that is a thing or if somebody made that up?

Wire, correct me if I'm wrong but it seems like you are really focused on the Northwestern game with Ohio state... Or is this a general summary of Ohio state for the year?

Are you aware Fields didn't not have his best wr against nw or any depth at that position at all the last game? He did stare his guys down that game. Fleming became primary z wr, Wilson became primary x wr when they did formations with tight end.

The chemistry was off. The team adjusted and the running game got going.

This isn't indicative of who they are as an offense nor will be their offense going against Clemson if they are healthy.

The secondary will struggle against Clemson. A healthy buckeye offense will also look a lot different than the one against Northwestern.

Wire, correct me if I'm wrong but it seems like you are really focused on the Northwestern game with Ohio state... Or is this a general summary of Ohio state for the year?

Are you aware Fields didn't not have his best wr against nw or any depth at that position at all the last game? He did stare his guys down that game. Fleming became primary z wr, Wilson became primary x wr when they did formations with tight end.

The chemistry was off. The team adjusted and the running game got going.

This isn't indicative of who they are as an offense nor will be their offense going against Clemson if they are healthy.

The secondary will struggle against Clemson. A healthy buckeye offense will also look a lot different than the one against Northwestern.
Yeah, Olave missing definitely caused the offense to be outta sync the entire 1H. And not just him, lots of guys, but having his main guy out there they clearly weren't the same offense they've been (I watched all their games this season). Then they got rolling 2H.

Other thing is, he has an amazing way of making things happen, extending plays, not "scrambling when it's too late". He's made countless plays (for 1st downs or even TDs) when it looks like the play is dead.

Not even close to the worst tOSU team I've ever seen. I'm not sure where that comes from, but, they are not remotely close to that.

Regardless, like I said before, I do think Clemson handles them, probably by DD / 2 TDs+, especially if they're still missing key guys (Olave especially) due to the Rona protocols. That said, anybody that wants to bet Clemson should lock in ASAP before any announcements are made of key players unable to play.

Clemson -7 x800

Clemson 45 Ohio St 13

GL
Wire, you like the Steve Belissari teams better than this one? Can't argue much with what you say here, but those teams weren't very good.

I focus only the nw game only because it was a available now to see what I am talking about his stares. Pick any game this year and I promise you will see him stare down his receivers all year.

Of course I knew he didn’t have Olave. I said that in the original post and it has nothing to do with staring because he was out. He stares only at Olave when he’s in there.

this is the worst team statement is also based on how bad day is. In a few years he will prove me right that his teams are bad.

bottom line look for the things I pointed out and you will see I am correct in my assessments.

GL

I really watch very little of osu, the big10 as a whole is never my favorite and didnt interest me much at all this year. So I’ll take your word for it but surely they can’t be this bad? I know the crooked ass committee always puts their bread winners in the playoff but even tho they this bad? The worst osu team ever?

How the hell the stupid draft ppl not pointing this out bout fields and continue hyping him as the 2nd pick? Ive heard many say he be the 1 if wasn’t for being same year as Lawrence! Granted I said the “stupid” draft ppl cause most of them on tv are, just seems like something they would mention at some point! Lol.

I’m pretty likely to be on clemson anyways but why line only 7 then?

Good point about the nfl draft and fields high rating. But remember this is ESPN staff mostly Mel kiper him before the draft. The nfl doesn’t say anything. Then when fields goes third or fourth kiper says the nfl draft made a mistake. Trust me the nfl knows the truth about fields and that will be another indication if he doesn’t go that high as I suspect he won’t. On top of everything else I really don’t think he is all that accurate but his receivers make him look good.

Final point if he was almost as good as Lawrence would he not be in the heisman talk? But the excuse I hear is that osu hasn’t played enough games for him to be in the heisman. I say that he’s not really that good and because osu hypes their qb every year for the heisman they have to have an excuse to not include him. Again I say he’s not that good but we will see because if he leads osu to a win over Clemson I will be the first to say I was wrong. But fair is fair and if he and they get crushed I will be the first to say I told you so even though I don’t usually try do that much. But I promise I will this time.

as for the line only being -7 your guess is as good as mine. Fair point because I would have made it 10 but then I wouldn’t have made bama a -19 over Nd. More like -14 there. GL

Last edited:
Full disclosure I probably shouldn’t have said worst ever. But and it’s a big but they have played no one and I mean no one and they have crushed no one. From what I see this is and I should have said it this way one of the worst ohio state teams ever.

see I do listen to the good points made in here and even I can change some of my opinions when presented with logic.

but I am still waiting for what Specific things I said that confirmed I have no idea what I am talking about. Stewart? Buehler? Buehler?GL

As I said I’m inclined to take your word for it, I just havnt watched them enough and even if I did not sure it matter much? most the big10 just seemed way out of sorts this year so doubt seeing them beat up some crappy team would do any good.

I really have no idea how good Indiana was? I know they were up big at one point but not sure it excuses letting Penix throw for 491!! Most ppl I respect had told me Hoosiers offense was down coming into that game! Lol. I know I didn’t think very highly of NW and that game was a dog fight. I certainly don’t think nw would hang in with Clemson like that!!

You are not wrong. tOSU is a shell and a money grab. They will always recruit well b/c of who they are. But, Day is no Meyer. He is not elite. He just runs an elite program. Clemso will expose their weaknesses. The Tigers have an elite staff. Venables will shut them down. Clemson D will have at least 2INTs.

I took Clemson -7.5 and feel great about it. Not only is the safety over the top a huge concern for Ohio St that TL will exploit all day, Clemson’s young defense has improved a ton since the beginning of the season. I think they rattle Fields and win by 10-14 points.

out of curiousity ... why did you take the inflated line?? its obviously inflated because of recency bias and public overreaction. sure clemson may win but you got an awful line

Clemson alum and terrible gambler, but I can provide so more insight. Dabo absolutely does not like Ohio State or Day. This summer when the racial equality issues were popping up all over the place, Ohio was definitely feeding BS to recruits (Jordan Hancock specifically) and having other recruits (that Clemson didn’t even offer/recruit) tweeting at current recruits. There was a DE that committed to Ohio, then flipped to TAMU. Can’t remember his name.

Anyways, Clemson’s staff knows about this and dabo absolutely does not forget. He will go scorched earth on this game if given the opportunity. I won’t bet this game because of fan things, but i can totally envision a blowout type game here.

You are not wrong. tOSU is a shell and a money grab. They will always recruit well b/c of who they are. But, Day is no Meyer. He is not elite. He just runs an elite program. Clemso will expose their weaknesses. The Tigers have an elite staff. Venables will shut them down
this is setting up to a bloody day for most gamblers.... 76% of cash and 80% of money is on clemson..... and the line moved backwards... that alone would make me concerned with a clemson -7.5 ticket. and trust me M83 Ryan Day and the entire team have been planning for this game all year. its why dabo has publicly tried to get ohio state out of the playoffs. he knows them and bama are the only 2 teams good enough to beat clemson.

Clemson -7 x800

Clemson 45 Ohio St 13

GL
Great analysis and its nice to see someone besides myself that realizes how bad Fields is and how he has no business potentially going as high as number 2 in the draft. I will happily lay the 7 points.

this is setting up to a bloody day for most gamblers.... 76% of cash and 80% of money is on clemson..... and the line moved backwards... that alone would make me concerned with a clemson -7.5 ticket. and trust me M83 Ryan Day and the entire team have been planning for this game all year. its why dabo has publicly tried to get ohio state out of the playoffs. he knows them and bama are the only 2 teams good enough to beat clemson.
Not holding a ticket yet. But if the line is moving backwards, great.

I seem to recall you were pretty confident last year too. Was that the last time you posted?

This might not age well. You certainly need it to, after last year's bath

out of curiousity ... why did you take the inflated line?? its obviously inflated because of recency bias and public overreaction. sure clemson may win but you got an awful line

your take the line is inflated is totally subjective. Clemson average margin of victory over osu is over 2 tds so one could argue taking 7.5 not nearly enough and you getting shorted. Osu name keeping this line under double digits where it belongs.

Ok time for my two cents. I have gone against public sentiment at 80% and I have gone with them but it’s by pure accident. I cap and pick my own games. I could not care less whether The line moves or not

the line is exactly where i figured it would be and it is deference to the name Ohio st.

I will say it again and I hope people are listening. For the reasons I gave above Clemson is going to crush osu. It’s not because they always will it’s not because acc is good or big10 is bad. It’s because the osu defensive design scheme is horrible and fields tells every one where he is going to throw. Given those two factors they have no hope of beating a very solid Clemson team. And they won’t. Clemson wins this game and covers period.

and for the record I figure bama then beats the hell out of Nd and beats not the hell out of but beats Clemson.

so there it is after all is said and done that is what is going to happen. I don’t think it it is going to happen. It is going to happen. Bet accordingly. GL

Oh and if anyone has anything more to say in this thread I want to hear facts why I’m wrong. Not opinion or rah rah because Ohio state is your favoritist team of all time and they are just great. And I don’t want to just hear I am wrong or have no idea what I’m talking about. If you have facts share them

But unless you have facts shove that shit up your ass.

Back