CKR's 2007-08 Bowl Thread...

Hey guys. Where did they get this 2H line? Illinois isn't going to quit.

THe play: Illinois +7 -105 for a big bet...

GL...

REX did you watch any of the first half? Illy can't move the ball against the Trojan defense. They are too quick and the Illy defense has been on the field a lot for the first half. They will be very tired by the time the 4th quarter rolls around. Good luck with the play, but I think they nailed it with the 7 for the second half.

With Hawaii & UGA not having a common opponent all season, I do not know where to start with the Sugar Bowl. I will wait until 2H and hope to hear your thoughts.

GL

Well, took 'er on the chin a tad today, especially with Tejas Tech... With no Notre Dame to bet against this season, no auto wins, hahaha...

No real halftime action with these prices (save for Illy, which I have no problem with the play I had, considering I was one play away from 21-17 midway through the 3rd)....

Off to CR in about three hours so guess I'll get off the sauce.

More to come tomorrow...

GL all, and as Eddie Murphy would say in "Trading Places"... "MERRY NEW YEAR"....

Come on, leech, since when do you play for a fg? Douche bag...

GL the rest of the way, CKR! Have a safe trip back...

Shoulda had some cash on West By God Virginia last night. Let that one seep through the cracks.

Not much interests me tonight, either. Made the game right where they are using it.

I like Kansas for the lack of respect they've gotten here. But on a personal note, I think it sucks balls that they play the Big 12 North and that bullshit non-con schedule and on that alone, they get into the BCS instead of Mizzou.

Where is the motivation for everyone else to go out and schedule marquee league games (think Texas/Ohio State 2005-06) when you can cakewalk to 4-0 and then beef up on weak conference foes, too???

Bad deal.

Anyways, off my soapbox and passing tonight. Back with the rest tomorrow unless I add a halftime play tonight.

GL!

Come on, leech, since when do you play for a fg? Douche bag...

GL the rest of the way, CKR! Have a safe trip back...

I was thinking the same thing.....They got the ball at midfield with over two minutes left.....I felt good at that point . 2-3 passes and they score a TD.....I would have given my left nut to get a push..........

Well boys, call it a homer play or whatever. I took 11 with Ball State when it got there a few days ago.

Ball State has played well as an underdog away from home all season. The Cardinals won in overtime at Navy, which won eight games and went to a bowl, and they nearly won at Nebraska before the Huskers totally tanked their season. They also gave two credible performances while losing on the road to Big Ten bowl teams Illinois and Indiana. One major question about Rutgers is whether it is mentally enthused about playing in a third-tier bowl game. The Scarlet Knights were ranked 10th in the country in September and surely had a goal of playing in a BCS game.

Rutgers has a powerful running game and their line might give BSU fits, butif the Cards can block them up front on offense, Nate Davis should have ample time to hit his stud TE and WRs downfield.

I expect it to be high-scoring and Rutgers might be a little better at the end, but don´t be surprised.

The play: Ball State plus 11 for a medium bet.

GL!

Good luck. If Ball State can pass against Rutgers :eek:, they won't have any trouble with the cover.. But that is a big question mark.. GL, no play for me but would lean with the points.

Anxious to see how you break down tommorow's game..:cheers:

Well fellas. Rotten run here at the end.

Small play tonight; one guy here sells me down to 3 for just 10 cents in college, so I bit.

LSU is the best and most talented team. They might get out-coached tonight but this is as healthy as they have been since the start of the season and we all saw what kind of beast this team can be after a layoff or at the start of the year... (see Missy State and V-Tech)

The play: LSU -3 -120 for a medium bet.

Hope you guys had a successful season and GL tonight...

Tonight will end your rotten run and put a nice touch to the finish of college football.

GL tonight, Rex, I'm on LSU with you

Rex: If 60% of the public is on LSU according to what I have researched, why has the line dropped from 6 to 3.5 & now 3 in certain places? Just curious if you have an idea why, because everyone I talk with loves LSU & the line has been on a steady decline since it opened.

Hunt: Thanks bro.

CFM: Sharpies early bet Ohio State down. There was good money on both sides throughout the last couple of days, if the information I gathered was correct.

BTR: SHIT! I forgot to send your signed $1 when I was home for Christmas. I'll try to get it sent to you next time I head back or when I go to Vegas.

Look forward to discussing next season when spring practices heat up fellas. Congrats to all who had a successful season...

Back