Cincy / OSU....

vanzack

Pretty much a regular
YTD Record 7-6.5-1

Thurs night:

1. Cincy +3.5 (1.5 units)

I really like cincy tonight. OSU lost their best offensive lineman last week (perry). Cincy defense is very solid and if OSU is forced to throw, their 2 qb's both looked very shaky last week and are not going to have success if the run is taken away, which I think it will be.

Low scoring game that cincy wins outright.

GL

Cannot get a feel other way due to convincing arguments both ways.

GL tonight..solid number

Good luck tonight Vanzack.... was going to lay off tonight but now that I see you're on Cincy tonight I may reconsider. Cincy at home on weeknights have been good to me in the past.

Best to you this weekend.

Van..I know we both watched that one...

I think if Riley stays w/ Camfield they'll be much better off, but after watching utah dominate the first half before Johnson went down, I can understand the play.

Gl Van. Like the play.

Utah actually controlled the tempo of that game until Johnson and Asiata both went down with injuries. They had the ball for 10:30 of the first quarter. YB was held to 68 yards on his first 22 carries before he broke out for a 55 yarder against a tired defense that was on the field for 32 of the final 45 minutes of the game. I couldn't agree anymore about the QB play as well. This is not a team that will be able to win any high scoring games as they are one dimensional.

Stroughter coming back is gonna make a HUGE difference, it'll either open things up for Bernard or he could have a field day with the secondary. It's just a question of whether he steps up his play or plays worse with all the personal stuff going on with him, but he's been practicing for a couple weeks now, so he shouldn't too far away from game shape. He won't play his normal minutes, but just the fact that he's playing will give OSU a huge boost trying to win the game for him. GL though

And then on the other hand OSU knocked Utah's QB out for 3 weeks and ended the Asiata's season (Utes 1st RB).

OSU is going to play smash mouth football and run straight through the cincy line.

did you get cincy at -juice? Every book I've seen has Cincy +3.5 anywhere from -115 to -125.

I'm not playing anything yet but I am slightly tempted to take OSU TT 24.5 but I don't like the hook.

Cinnci is definately the play tonight. I'd even consider them ML but catching a TD is easy money.

Traveling from Oregon to Cinnci for a early week game isn't an easy one. Cinnci will stack the box and make this game an ugly one.

Well, I'm glad my Oregon State play is a small one. LOL!

Had no idea the Beavers lost Perry. I'm hoping Stroughter is the X-Factor here.

GL this week van. :cheers:

Good luck! I was planning on playing Cinci as well, but I really wanted 4.5 and could not get it. I think Cinci is the right side and expect you to cash this, just wanted 4.5 with the shaky Bearcat kicker.

Cincy defense is very solid and if OSU is forced to throw, their 2 qb's both looked very shaky last week and are not going to have success if the run is taken away, which I think it will be.

well, that pretty much sums up what happened.

Great Call Van:cheers:...I 2nd Joe Public's thoughts
Peace_5.gif

Back