CHOO CHOO CHOO The Locomotive of Winning is stopping at your local station!

RetroVK

This claim is disputed
NBA Locomotive Special Free Plays: 1-0

There is a blond driving through the country. Shehas dyed her hair brown because she is sick of being made fun of for being a dumb blond. She is really hungry. She stops at a farmers house and says "Hi! If I can guess how many sheep you have, can I have one"? The Farmer says "ok". She quickly counts them and says"91 Sheep!" The farmer looks around with a puzzled look on his face and says"Ok. Take one." When the Blond is walking back toher car the farmer asks "If I can guess your natural hair color, can I have my dog back?"

If you hop on board the locomotive, you won't have time to count sheep because you will be counting your winnings instead!

#501/502 Orlando/ Brooklyn under 197.5

Do you need a new house? If you do, head on over to the Barclays Center and collect a brick after every shot taken in the game and you can build a new house, folks!!!

Not entertained, Steed? No worries !!! Take the under in Brooklyn and you will have money to hit your local bar, a movie, a nice dinner and maybe a comedy show afterwards and your day will be filled with entertainment!!!

A gang of bandits dressed in stripes stopped the train and robbed it. Sorry about that folks but if you saw my thread at Covers, you could have taken the over!

NBA Locomotive Special Free Plays: 1-1

Back