Chick-Fil-A Bowl: Duke vs Texas A&M Discussion

I like A&M quite a bit, and I like them because I think they are motivated to win big for Manziel. Duke is solid but not great on both sides of the ball. Defense has been A&M's bugaboo this season, and has kept them from winning and covering several games this season. That, of course, is the concern for A&M backers in this game, but I honestly think after playing SEC West competition all season, Duke's offense will be a notch or two below what A&M is accustomed to seeing. I think A&M will get their points, but I also think we'll see a surprisingly good defensive performance from A&M.

I will also be on the 1st half UNDER for much of the same reason.

Duke will probably hang tough for a half, but in the end I think this is a very one-sided game.

Aggies been looking forward to this game vs duke all year. This is their Super Bowl playing perennial football powerhouse duke on New Year's Eve.

Aggies been looking forward to this game vs duke all year. This is their Super Bowl playing perennial football powerhouse duke on New Year's Eve.

:goal:

motivation is a KEY aspect of capping... but im afraid at halftime johnny is going to get his team fired up, i'll see how it plays out and i should probably take duke 1h as well... if duke doesnt cover 1h, i dont see them covering the game tbh

:goal:

motivation is a KEY aspect of capping... but im afraid at halftime johnny is going to get his team fired up, i'll see how it plays out and i should probably take duke 1h as well... if duke doesnt cover 1h, i dont see them covering the game tbh

The big difference with Manziel in this game is he will be healthy for the first time in over two months. Every thing I have seen leads me to believe A&M will be motivated for this game.

Much like Boston College, Duke is not much of a threat in the passing game. A&M will load up to stop Duke's running attack, and when Duke falls behind, they'll be pretty much dead and stinkin'.

I look for a 49-21 type of a score.

The big difference with Manziel in this game is he will be healthy for the first time in over two months. Every thing I have seen leads me to believe A&M will be motivated for this game.

Much like Boston College, Duke is not much of a threat in the passing game. A&M will load up to stop Duke's running attack, and when Duke falls behind, they'll be pretty much dead and stinkin'.

I look for a 49-21 type of a score.
Not arguing...but Rice ran ball on A&M quite well as I recall

Ya if am is on they will suddenly summon a legit defense that hasn't appeared all year?

Yeah I don't really see duke being stopped from scoring, if you think A&M covers, parlay it with get over

line holding steady at 13.5 after hitting 14 for a slight moment.....books gonna be loving all that AM money coming in.

Not arguing...but Rice ran ball on A&M quite well as I recall

They did, but that was a long time ago. I think Duke will have some success running the ball, but they'll have to do more than that to keep this game competitive.

I think another notable aspect of this game that is being overlooked is the huge speed advantage A&M has in this game, and playing on the Fieldturf in the Georgia Dome will magnify that advantage even more.

They did, but that was a long time ago. I think Duke will have some success running the ball, but they'll have to do more than that to keep this game competitive.

I think another notable aspect of this game that is being overlooked is the huge speed advantage A&M has in this game, and playing on the Fieldturf in the Georgia Dome will magnify that advantage even more.

This.

Yep.

Don't think I've ever seen a defense play worse than what I've seen tonight.

Getting an average of 10+ yards per play is unheard of.

Grats Dookie players.

Back