Chase Young Rumors...

OSU did a tremendous job on this. They said self reported to get out in front of the probability that Maryland may have leaked it? The "family friend" looks to be a certified agent yet that got swept under. I don't believe we've heard the true amount either. He basically gets some "load management" and ready to go for the last 5 games. Now, the only thing it hurt was his late push for Heisman but after last Saturday that was coming up short anyways.

OSU did a tremendous job on this. They said self reported to get out in front of the probability that Maryland may have leaked it? The "family friend" looks to be a certified agent yet that got swept under. I don't believe we've heard the true amount either. He basically gets some "load management" and ready to go for the last 5 games. Now, the only thing it hurt was his late push for Heisman but after last Saturday that was coming up short anyways.

Well stated. Sucks that they can get around it like that, but good job by them.

I just hope for their sake that he isn't missed against the high octane Rutgers offense.

Back