Chargers AFC futures are still juicy , get them before its too late !!!

Yep. They have owned KC and would have beat Buffalo before Hamlin had to go almost die lol

Had burrow not had to get the appendix out which got them out the gates slow I think the only lose 2 games, both in division and they revenged both pretty handily, I don’t think there any question they the best team in afc, I mean bills and kc both close, any one of them could come out of it but that +850 on the team I like the best was a no brainer.

My biggest concern w cincy and I think it is a thing. That play with Hamlin clearly shook higgens up and he was a shell of himself last week, they need to get him over that shit!!

The other thing is Cincy oline kinda banged up, hopefully they get those guys healthy. Then again they did it with a terrible line last year! Lol

I agree with this. I just played some Bengals futures.
Bengals are probably the best team in the AFC , my main concern is that the NFL loves rewarding soap opera story lines, and teams building a new stadium ...The BILLS are both of those things right now

Had burrow not had to get the appendix out which got them out the gates slow I think the only lose 2 games, both in division and they revenged both pretty handily, I don’t think there any question they the best team in afc, I mean bills and kc both close, any one of them could come out of it but that +850 on the team I like the best was a no brainer.
Yep. Great value on that

value to me is gone on chargers, the coach is just too much of a dumbass

If they had a coach I had a ounce of respect for it still a brutal path, seeing how the coach is a absolute bum who will be outmatched in every game it makes it just that much tougher: I wanna be like everyone else and like the chargers, clearly the roster amd qb good enough to win a SB, I just don’t think it ever happen with that moron in charge. Of course before last year you couldn’t have ever convinced me a team w a offensive line as bad as bungals was would ever make a SB and they did it anyways. The difference being we have yet to see Herbert and co overcome that guy the way Burrow seems to be able to overcome any problems! Burrow is just different tho, im not sure his HC is all that good but doesn’t seem to matter, I do think cincy has a excellent dc tho, the way they shut teams down after halftime is super impressive.

If they had a coach I had a ounce of respect for it still a brutal path, seeing how the coach is a absolute bum who will be outmatched in every game it makes it just that much tougher: I wanna be like everyone else and like the chargers, clearly the roster amd qb good enough to win a SB, I just don’t think it ever happen with that moron in charge. Of course before last year you couldn’t have ever convinced me a team w a offensive line as bad as bungals was would ever make a SB and they did it anyways. The difference being we have yet to see Herbert and co overcome that guy the way Burrow seems to be able to overcome any problems! Burrow is just different tho, im not sure his HC is all that good but doesn’t seem to matter, I do think cincy has a excellent dc tho, the way they shut teams down after halftime is super impressive.
Bengals appear to be excellent at making in game adjustments

Bengals appear to be excellent at making in game adjustments

I think they were basically down at half in all those playoff games last year wernt they? Then the d allowed nothing in the 2nd halves; that has seemed to carry over, I don’t think it a accident. Someone knows what they doing!!

Back