Championship Week 15

112 TCU* -34 -125 vs Iowa State
111 Iowa State/TCU* Over 67 -142 142/100

I played this on the open buy a pt to 31 and and 67. Those #s will now cost U but imo worth it
lot of pts to give up but i just dont see any other way to play this game. IowaSt actually pulled the upset over the Horned Frogs, but that will not happen this year. TCU is plus-98 YPG in Big 12 action while Iowa State is getting out-gained by 154 YPG. The Cyclones defense is allowing 5.9 yards per carry, 291 passing YPG and 552 total YPG in Big 12 play and now face the high-powered Horned Frogs offense that is averaging 47 PPG against their Big 12 foes. Despite the fact Iowa State has lost just one game all year by more than 21 points, this is the Horned Frogs last chance to impress and they will the committee and I think they make another statement.

116 Cincinnati U* -7 -110 vs Houston U 110/100
115 Houston U/Cincinnati U* Under 57 -110 110/100
although I only made this a 5-6 pt game, I went with Cinci as I dont believe Houston doesn’t have the offensive firepower to trade points with Cincinnati. The Cougars are only averaging 5.4 yards per play despite playing opposing defenses that are giving up 5.7 yards per play. Houston’s defense has good seasonal numbers, but it’s faced an extremely weak slate of opposing offenses. Cincinnati is averaging 35.2 points per game on 6.3 yards per play. Maybe a 31-21 game

*******See Tims thread about LaTechs suspended players

I played this one on the open @ 121 Louisiana Tech* +12 -110 vs Marshall x1 but I dont like it at it present # of 7-8
I made this a 9 pt game with s. Louisiana Tech comeing off a dominating 76-31 win over Rice. The Bulldogs have been just as impressive in CUSA play as the Herd and remember their head coach Skip Holtz has experience in CUSA championship games winning two at East Carolina. While I think Herd qb Cato will bounce back after throwing four interceptions last week.Not sure what Marshall’s emotional state will be after their loss LW, which cost them a chance to play in a NYD bowl. I made the total @ 67 and now showing 69ish so np

mr hound -- good to see you back

awesome view from your deck

GL today and think of me when you have your first bourbon. I may be on my third beer.:cigarguy:

mr hound -- good to see you back

awesome view from your deck

GL today and think of me when you have your first bourbon. I may be on my third beer.:cigarguy:

LOL sounds good but u will be way ahead of me cause i will be late getting started today...to many good games to watch so I want to be sober to take it all in...I can do this because I am a ''controlled alcoholic ''
already had a couple of bloodiemarys though

GL today my friend :shake:

Enjoyed the pictures, Blood. I'll have to post some from my deck looking out over Lake Tahoe and all the mountains to the south. Right now all I can see is white snow and a blue lake. Just got three to four feet of snow two days ago so I went skiing for the first time of the season yesterday at Slide Mountain.

I've got a good start on the week (pure luck I won the UCF Money Line bet) and like the rest of my plays this week. La Tech is my big play and will determine whether I make money this week. Good luck to all.

Week 15
UCF +7 x5 (win)
Oregon/Az u 72 (win)
La Tech +13 x12
Ohio State +4x
Money Line
UCF (win)
La Tech x2
Alabama
Boise State
Florida State

Enjoyed the pictures, Blood. I'll have to post some from my deck looking out over Lake Tahoe and all the mountains to the south. Right now all I can see is white snow and a blue lake. Just got three to four feet of snow two days ago so I went skiing for the first time of the season yesterday at Slide Mountain.

I've got a good start on the week (pure luck I won the UCF Money Line bet) and like the rest of my plays this week. La Tech is my big play and will determine whether I make money this week. Good luck to all.

Week 15
UCF +7 x5 (win)
Oregon/Az u 72 (win)
La Tech +13 x12
Ohio State +4x
Money Line
UCF (win)
La Tech x2
Alabama
Boise State
Florida State

Thanks for posting Tahoe, Im on Bama with pts bought and ml every which away but mostly in ml parlays with diff teams

even though i have lost both times i played against FlaSt this season, i may have to go against them again today

bought Boise down, side and total

i have only tried snow skiing a couple of times and got down the beginners slope ok but to damn old for that now

enjoy

GL pard

120 Oklahoma* -20 -117 vs Oklahoma State 117/100 119
Oklahoma State/Oklahoma* Under 58 -110
110/100
Not in love with either and I hate large point spreads in rivalry games always concern me but the Sooners are clearly the better tea . I do expect the OU ground game led by Perine who set the NCAA record w/427 yds in his last outing to have success vs a OSU rush D that is all'g 201 ypg on the road. Oklahoma is plus-70 YPG while Oki State is getting
out-gained by 128 YPG. The disparities are even greater when you look at their home and away performances. The Sooners are plus-140 YPG at home while Oklahoma State is getting out-gained by 216 YPG on the road. Oklahoma State freshman Mason Rudolph will be making just his second start after they took the red-shirt off of him against Baylor while
his counterpart Cody Thomas has really struggled replacing the injured Trevor Knight as he is completing just 41-percent of his passes.

yall know I am a Bama alumnus and a so call homer but I try my best to capp Bama with my brains and leave my heart out of it. I made Bama 9-10 pt fav and Im not willing to lay the 14. I did play 123 Missouri/Alabama* Over 48 -120 for 1 and put the ML in a bunch of parlays. Bama powerful run game that is avg 5.1 yards/carry and should be able to neutralize that Tiger pass rush similar to what Georgia and Indiana did in their wins over Missouri earlier this year. While it is noted that Missouri is 8-1 ATS as an underdog the last two years pulling the outright upset in all eight of their covers, they have not beaten a single team all year that had a winning record in SEC play and does not own any wins over teams currently ranked in the top 25 college football playoff rankings where the Tide have three.Hopefully the Tide rolls into the college football playoff as the No. 1 seed.

I am thinking about Oklahoma tt over 39 and Alabama tt over 32...any thought before I pull the trigger?

i have Oki 41-17

I took ok tt over 38 1/2 for 5 unites and ok st tt over 19 for 2 units. in the last 15 min the line moved two or three points; ok tt was 40 when I saw it and it went to 38 1/2.

don't bet florida state bro, they screwed me every time I bet on them and I am done with them. I bet 4k when they played florida and it sucked. fuck them

good luck bro.

I took ok tt over 38 1/2 for 5 unites and ok st tt over 19 for 2 units. in the last 15 min the line moved two or three points; ok tt was 40 when I saw it and it went to 38 1/2

GL Eagles

I getting ready to sit back with a big pizza and a six pack an enjoy the Bama game

GLTA

Great to see you posting again, Blood! Nice pictures. They actually opened up bear season, down in central NC, this year. Someone posted a picture of his bear and the activists went crazy.

Great to see you posting again, Blood! Nice pictures. They actually opened up bear season, down in central NC, this year. Someone posted a picture of his bear and the activists went crazy.

Thanks Dave, yeah lots of bears this yr and some peps will never understand, I dont let them bother me any more.
GL pard

added
118 Baylor* -7 -110 vs Kansas State 110/100

Thanks Dave, yeah lots of bears this yr and some peps will never understand, I dont let them bother me any more.
GL pard

added
118 Baylor* -7 -110 vs Kansas State 110/100
gl hound. fuck ok bro, they score 28 points in the 1h and only 7 in the 2h..wow

Today is sucking - I need to find another hobby where I don't lose my money. I didn't know you were a Bama alum - that's cool - I would ask what year but you might get mad at me:) Your team looked good today - good on both sides of the ball. There are 3 good games on tonight at the same time - that ticks me off. What game are you gonna watch @8? How was the pizza and beer? I could eat pizza everyday but die at 50! You have a great view from your deck. I could sit out there all day everyday. Heck I do it here and I don't have much of a view...

Today is sucking - I need to find another hobby where I don't lose my money. I didn't know you were a Bama alum - that's cool - I would ask what year but you might get mad at me:) Your team looked good today - good on both sides of the ball. There are 3 good games on tonight at the same time - that ticks me off. What game are you gonna watch @8? How was the pizza and beer? I could eat pizza everyday but die at 50! You have a great view from your deck. I could sit out there all day everyday. Heck I do it here and I don't have much of a view...
i am pissed off i didn't bet ok state ml. i was on ok state over 19 which it early however ok over 38 was short three points and the motherfucker misses a fg in ot.

i hope my 2 team parlay hits tonight....wisky -4 and florida st -3 1/2; i swore i would never bet florida state but i just broke my own rule. 402 to win 1064 is the bet

3 tvs here so watching all games Cruse
most attention will will be o GT whippin FlaSt though, Baylor will be a good game and oSt will win I think

GL Cruse

i am pissed off i didn't bet ok state ml. i was on ok state over 19 which it early however ok over 38 was short three points and the motherfucker misses a fg in ot.

i hope my 2 team parlay hits tonight....wisky -4 and florida st -3 1/2; i swore i would never bet florida state but i just broke my own rule. 402 to win 1064 is the bet

hard NOT to play FlSt but Im rooting for Tech.

Luck to U Eagles

3 TV's! Nice! You might tear a retina though:) Okie St ML would have paid quite a bit! That would be a great parlay to hit! I will be rooting for you.

up a little over 8 u from all of the parlays so far with another 7 pending on open pars...Oklahoma hurt bad on some of the pars

Everything worked out for me, Blood, and I hope it did for you and the other guys on the thread.

I had an excellent season. Didn't win as much money as I did last year because I had more max bets last year, but still won a bundle on the year and a smaller bundle this weekend.

I usually hang it up after the regular season, but because of the playoffs will hang around until they are over. May bet some bowl games here and there, but will wait until the playoffs for the same size bets I make during the season.

Look forward to hearing your thoughts and the thoughts of the other posters on the playoffs when they come along.

Week 15
UCF +7 x5 (win)
Oregon/Az u 72 (win)
La Tech +13 x12 (win)
Ohio State +4x (win)
Money Line
UCF (win)
La Tech x2 (lose)
Alabama (win)
Boise State (win)
Florida State (win)

Season
79-35-1
Multi-Unit bets 26-12
Max Bets 2-0

Last edited:
Everything worked out for me, Blood, and I hope it did for you and the other guys on the thread.

I had an excellent season. Didn't win as much money as I did last year because I had more max bets last year, but still won a bundle on the year and a smaller bundle this weekend.

I usually hang it up after the regular season, but because of the playoffs will hang around until they are over. May bet some bowl games here and there, but will wait until the playoffs for the same size bets I make during the season.

Look forward to hearing your thoughts and the thoughts of the other posters on the playoffs when they come along.

Week 15
UCF +7 x5 (win)
Oregon/Az u 72 (win)
La Tech +13 x12 (win)
Ohio State +4x (win)
Money Line
UCF (win)
La Tech x2 (lose)
Alabama (win)
Boise State (win)
Florida State (win)

Season
79-35-1
Multi-Unit bets 26-12
Max Bets 2-0
Just like we said Blood... Tahoe really knows his stuff... :shake: Thank you Tahoe... been tailing you in Bloods thread since last season... I wasnt able to get all your picks in this year but the ones i did usually won... Thank you again and wishing you all the best moving forward. And Thank you Blood, cause without you sir we may have never found TahoeLegend :)

Wishing a great holiday season and Bol to All CTG Members. :)

Tahoe, Mal, everything worked out well for me as well.On the correct side of all late games and totals xcept boise. I had Boise bought down to 14 and they still pushed and that lowered the payout on a couple of pars but up over 12u on the day and a good season overall

On to the bowl games, maybe not big $$ makers but still fun to watch and dabble with some smaller unit plays. Looks like some very good matchups in many of the games

GLTA

Back